• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Angelo Chol

grizindabox

Well-known member
DONOR
Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr 41s
RT @Bodie: Former Hoover HS/Arizona PF Angelo Chol has committed to San Diego State.
 
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/may/08/sdsu-basketball-angelo-chol-transfer" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; I wonder if he is\was the Pac 12 transfer who is\was visiting the Griz. :? I hope not.
 
I assumed Chol was the least likely PAC 12 transfer to consider Montana. This news comes as no surprise.
 
GrizWhiz said:
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/may/08/sdsu-basketball-angelo-chol-transfer I wonder if he is\was the Pac 12 transfer who is\was visiting the Griz. :? I hope not.


Damn it, yes he was the recruit scheduled to come in. SDSU is very good program. I wish he had met with Tinkle. Wayne is much better at developing post players than Fisher is at SDSU. The search for another big is not going well for the GRIZ. :x
 
mtgrizrule said:
GrizWhiz said:
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/may/08/sdsu-basketball-angelo-chol-transfer I wonder if he is\was the Pac 12 transfer who is\was visiting the Griz. :? I hope not.


Damn it, yes he was the recruit scheduled to come in. SDSU is very good program. I wish he had met with Tinkle. Wayne is much better at developing post players than Fisher is at SDSU. The search for another big is not going well for the GRIZ. :x

Think it had more with Chol going home where he is comfortable. Also, I heard Chol was not the transfer that did indeed visit UM.
 
I still wonder if the Transfer who came in was not actually 6-9 Martin Breunig a Washington Transfer who is looking for a new home. I believe Tinkle recruited him out of high school. I don't think the Griz stood much of a chance, everything I am hearing Chol really wanted to move closer to his home town of San Diego.
 
Mslacat said:
I still wonder if the Transfer who came in was not actually 6-9 Martin Breunig a Washington Transfer who is looking for a new home. I believe Tinkle recruited him out of high school. I don't think the Griz stood much of a chance, everything I am hearing Chol really wanted to move closer to his home town of San Diego.

This is my thought, also.
 
http://oregon.247sports.com/Article/Sources-Austin-Kuemper-to-transfer-from-Oregon-129662" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; yet another 6'9'' Pac 12 transfer candidate
 
He's taking one more visit to another school, then will make a decision. His stop in Missoula went extremely well.
 
Sudzilla said:
He's taking one more visit to another school, then will make a decision. His stop in Missoula went extremely well.
Are you talking about Martin Breuning??? :?
 
Back
Top