• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Alright. How many of you would do this?

grizpsych

Just watch the game?

5zrZoXh.jpg

Not a big deal. It was only the science building burning in the background, not some fancy athletic facility. Mount Herman 1965. Deerfield also spoiled Mount Herman's undefeated season that day. Great photo.

Damn! I was hoping this was a photograph of the "rumored" cat national championship game of 1984. I guess we will have to continue to rely upon the msu oral tradition of this alleged event.

*Please fill-in your favorite "msu oral tradition" joke...

Ursa Major said:
Damn! I was hoping this was a photograph of the "rumored" cat national championship game of 1984. I guess we will have to continue to rely upon the msu oral tradition of this alleged event.

Here you go.

103982755_4e66b7014e.jpg

grizpsych said:
Ursa Major said:

Here you go.

103982755_4e66b7014e.jpg
"I was at that game" :lol: :lol:

Ursa Major said:

Oral accounts of actual events vary greatly with the passage of time. Via forensic science, we may one day be able to conclude that the MSU "NC" was actually a three way tie for third, in womens' barrel racing. We'll just have to wait for technology to catch up before we can be sure.

PlayerRep said:
Not a big deal. It was only the science building burning in the background, not some fancy athletic facility. Mount Herman 1965. Deerfield also spoiled Mount Herman's undefeated season that day. Great photo.
sees-funny-pic-ruins-fun-b9190f.jpg

Missoula County High Schools would have called the game off because of the smoke...... Or moved it to Butte.

About 8 or 9 years ago, Auburn stadium had a major fire that spread to some other areas but the game continued drawing the most attention. It was on TV and I remember thinking that those were some true football fans...

Back