• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

AlphaGriz measured 117.3 decibels - UM's at 111

BWahlberg

DONOR
This update is buried in another thread so I figured I'd post it here too.

Alpha texted me near halftime, he was monitoring the crowd noise as we'd planned and the highest reading he had was 117.3.

The UM announced later in the game, when fans were hitting the exits as EWU was widening the gap that they'd measured 111 and encouraged people to cheer at about the worst time in the game, I think it was right after EWU went up 35-17.

While I was frustrated with the UM's real lack of coordination to get the crowd all loud at one point, it was good to see that early on our stadium did go over 117 per Alpha's readings.

Thanks Griz Nation, as always, you're the best.

BWahlberg said:

Alpha texted me near halftime, he was monitoring the crowd noise as we'd planned and the highest reading he had was 117.3.

The UM announced later in the game, when fans were hitting the exits as EWU was widening the gap that they'd measured 111 and encouraged people to cheer at about the worst time in the game, I think it was right after EWU went up 35-17.

While I was frustrated with the UM's real lack of coordination to get the crowd all loud at one point, it was good to see that early on our stadium did go over 117 per Alpha's readings.

Way to go griz nation! I was proud to be apart of it. :clap: :thumb:

-MiningCityGriz- said:
BWahlberg said:

Failed to make the Guinness world record. Go mediocrity! ;)

CatFan22 said:
Good call, and what's the record at that litter box in Bozeman u call a football stadium? Oh wait nobody's even bother to measure it cus they've been too embarrassed by how poor it would be.

CatFan22 said:
-MiningCityGriz- said:
BWahlberg said:

Interesting word you chose. :coffee:

alabamagrizzly said:
CatFan22 said:
Good call, and what's the record at that litter box in Bozeman u call a football stadium? Oh wait nobody's even bother to measure it cus they've been too embarrassed by how poor it would be.

Oh come on now, that screeching cat audio clip they play occasionally is pretty loud... have to give them that.

alabamagrizzly said:
CatFan22 said:

Meh, they get pretty loud over there if the situation is right. The problem is the sound escapes through the gaps between the two stadiums. It's like grilling with the lid open.

I did my best today..but sat near the Eagle fans section..so that sucked. There was one particular Eagle Douche who kept reminding everyone his IQ.

CDAGRIZ said:
Meh, they get pretty loud over there if the situation is right. The problem is the sound escapes through the gaps between the two stadiums. It's like grilling with the lid open.

Oh, that is rich, considering that WAGriz looks like it was master-planned by a retarded monkey with a Lego set.

That is loud, not sure what the Fargodome gets t but it is plenty loud in there. Great job by the fans

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

signedbewildered said:
Moosehead said:
I did my best today..but sat near the Eagle fans section..so that sucked. There was one particular Eagle Douche who kept reminding everyone his IQ.

Guessing it wasn't 117?

Pshh, impossible. Every EWU fan knows that IQ is out of 100.

GavinDonuts said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Oh, that is rich, considering that WAGriz looks like it was master-planned by a retarded monkey with a Lego set.

So, you know the history of WGS. Impressive. His name was Knuckles, and he loved those Legos. I think we had to let him go because he had issues with fecal exhibitionism. He died alone in a North Hollywood hotel room, OD'd on Chiquitas.

Legos fit together.

signedbewildered said:
Moosehead said:

Guessing it wasn't 117?

It has a "1" in it...haha. He was rolling until security took away the baby bottle of booze he was sucking on...

GavinDonuts said:
CDAGRIZ said:

You can't be serious....

GavinDonuts said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Your Avatar is so fitting in this situation!!!!

Brent sorry man I responded to you in that text and didn't notice the typo until I saw this thread. 107.3 was the highest I got but I was not in a great place to get that accurate reading.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Brent sorry man I responded to you in that text and didn't notice the typo until I saw this thread. 107.3 was the highest I got but I was not in a great place to get that accurate reading.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Ha, really? Whoops.

Back