• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

All White

NikeGrizz

BUJ80RbCQAA7TZa.jpg

Interesting that the numbers are on the sides of the jersey instead of the paw print, which I like. Much cleaner looking.

84GRIZ said:
Jeez, I think we need to move Smithwick Haan to tight end. Guy is big.

Hell yes, then we can run that TE lateral pass play like we did last year. That was a slick little play. It would be better to have someone with QB experience throwing it though. I'd much rather see it done with SH than Hardy. :thumb:

Those unis are not new. The tops are the same road tops the Griz have been wearing the last three seasons. I think the last time we saw those pants was the 2010 loss at EWU.

Wonder why the maroon (or red) paw on the hips is a different color than the maroon numbers?

Hammer said:
Wonder why the maroon (or red) paw on the hips is a different color than the maroon numbers?

Hammer.... are you checking out the "tight ends".... thought that was reserved solely for Titleist & Pols when they check out each other at their Thursday night BWW meetings??

funny water said:
Hammer said:

Hammer.... are you checking out the "tight ends".... thought that was reserved solely for Titleist & Pols when they check out each other at their Thursday night BWW meetings??
Time to sign off. I just became violently ill!!! :puke: :puke:

Back