• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

All he does is WIN!!!

JayLarson

Ellis Henderson scored the winning touchdown in 3 out of the last 4 games! The Return TD today, and 2 ot touchdown grabs, today he had 4 catches for 188 yards and 2 scores and one kickoff return for 99 yards, thank god they put him back there for that one. What an amazing season for Ellis.

On another note, Matt Hermanson has also came through huge in the last 2 games, his smash and strip last week early in the game pry saved a score and today his scoop and score was just unbelievable, I can't believe how that ball just bounced right to him.

What an amazing comeback win again today, hats off to the Defense....yes the defense.... and Ellis Henderson. Keep it going boys!

527ed87a92203.preview-620.jpg

Just watched the KO return again on GoGRIZ.com. It was damn near as fun the second time! :thumb:

EverettGriz said:
Just watched the KO return again on GoGRIZ.com. It was damn near as fun the second time! :thumb:

link? That sight is next to impossible to navigate.

http://www.gogriz.com/allaccess/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Gotta be a subscriber.

EverettGriz said:

I'd have to watch again, but I'm not sure that even Ellis thought he was going to run that in basically untouched until he got about to the SD 40

Fahque said:
EverettGriz said:
http://www.gogriz.com/allaccess/

Gotta be a subscriber.
If you have the syncbak app you can rewatch the game
Scratch that. It's only the first drive of the game. Re watching that pick 6 though, it looked like #80 kind of gave up on his route instead of being aggressive and going after the ball.

mikegriz said:
EverettGriz said:

I'd have to watch again, but I'm not sure that even Ellis thought he was going to run that in basically untouched until he got about to the SD 40

I don't think I've ever seen a kicker take a worse angle to the ballcarrier than that USD kicker did...EH was 7 yards past the spot where the kicker dove.

Let's not forget Ellis is part of a team. Very happy about this kids performance. He is fun to watch but there are a ton of other plays during these games that ultimately give him the opportunity to be the hero at the end. With that said, certainly glad he steps up come crunch time.

AllWeatherFan said:
Where are all the posts about JJ going deep too often? :lol:

If JJ had been able to go about 2-3 yards deeper on three different occasions this game would have been a blowout for us.

We need to get Henderson more touches. KO returns, punt returns, receiver screens, reverse runs, along with the deep passes.
Go Griz!

Not sure if this has been brought up but WHY THE F*** WASN'T HE RETURNING KICKS UNTIL THE LAST ONE!?

I was screaming at Delaney through my tv to have Henderson return that final kick during the commercial.

I'm sorry but the others guys don't have that it factor.
I feel like we finally have some Mariani esque on the feild again so why the F didn't we use him to win the feild position battle all day like he did a week earlier against SAC ST???

Don't get it

If he does not get offensive/special teams player of the week in the BigSky there is something really wrong.

grizare#1 said:
If he does not get offensive/special teams player of the week in the BigSky there is something really wrong.

Amen. But I think there are some Eagles fans who will have other ideas this week . . .

And don't forget his block that laid out a couple of Coyote defenders like bowling pins on a pass to Jamal Jones.

Back