• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

After the UCD win! Griz Pride!

headbear

Be proud of the win today, be proud of the block JJ threw, be proud of the penalty free game, be proud of it all! Being a fan of a team does make one a homer to some extent. I am a HUGE Griz homer! I have viewed this forum on egriz off and on for years, during which time there has been a few members who continually criticize, maintain their contrarian views, attack FELLOW fans, etc...None has been a bigger offender than Alpha.
Alpha is obviously a Griz fan, but his insistence on creating tension, through belittling, harassing and badgering, other Griz fans has grown nearly intolerable. Is it that you believe yourself so utterly superior, that your vast knowledge and sports intellect is leagues above the others, that to deal with Griz homers disgusts you? Can't you enjoy the win, the plays, the effort, the BROTHERHOOD of Griz football without disparaging other fans, even if they are homers like me!
Stop crashing the party, if the Griz stumble or fail, so be it. I'd rather be the guy who says "great job" than the elitist who says "I told you so." That's who you are Alpha. Stop being that guy.

I think you're proving AG1's sig line to a T.

He really is living rent free in your head. If that's how you really feel, why not ignore what he posts and just cheer for your team?

Also, I think you're missing the sarcasm. He's doing exactly what he wants with you and many others on here. Its ironic as hell, but you (and everyone else) railing against him and starting threads to call him out is playing right into his hand, dingdong.

Good stuff...carry on...

PS- Nice win on the road Griz :clap:

CFallsGriz said:
I think you're proving AG1's sig line to a T.

He really is living rent free in your head. If that's how you really feel, why not ignore what he posts and just cheer for your team?

Also, I think you're missing the sarcasm. He's doing exactly what he wants with you and many others on here. Its ironic as hell, but you (and everyone else) railing against him and starting threads to call him out is playing right into his hand, dingdong.

Good stuff...carry on...

PS- Nice win on the road Griz :clap:

You pompous, arrogant son of a bitch...what's up my man?

Hey, PM me your cell#. I have a different phone now and lost all my contacts.

Alpha doesn't live in my head, I can assure you. I was just on the forum, checking out what other fans were saying about the win and noticed Alpha's Debbie Downer routine and decided to call him out.
If its sarcasm, it is escaping me. I don't know the guy.
The way Alpha backs NDSU, even if their play is subpar, sounds a lot like the Griz homers he rails against. But its contrarian, and it ruffles peoples feathers, so do it right? Keeps all of us in check.
Thanks!

To be a contrarian is Alpha's schtick. The problem is that while he's occasionally brilliant with it, his stuff is generally very pedestrian.

That said, GREAT win for the Griz today. No penalties. No turnovers. 35 point win. That's getting it done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EverettGriz said:
To be a contrarian is Alpha's schtick. The problem is that while he's occasionally brilliant with it, his stuff is generally very pedestrian.

That said, GREAT win for the Griz today. No penalties. No turnovers. 35 point win. That's getting it done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, duh... :lol: :lol: :lol:

"That said, GREAT win for the Griz today. No penalties. No turnovers. 35 point win. That's getting it done. "

+1. Great road performance.

Indeed a great W to take pride in.

As for Alpha, let's just say he is a master stirring the egriz pot. The best thing to do is not bite on his bait. Ironic, he is a very good person, who actually knows his football.

mtgrizrule said:

As for Alpha, let's just say he is a master stirring the egriz pot. The best thing to do is not bite on his bait. Ironic, he is a very good person, who actually knows his football.
got that right. Alpha is entertainment. Nothing more. He might know something about football(Might) but you can't take a single post of his seriously or with any credibility. just sit back and enjoy the fun.

ranco said:
mtgrizrule said:

got that right. Alpha is entertainment. Nothing more. He might know something about football(Might) but you can't take a single post of his seriously or with any credibility. just sit back and enjoy the fun.

He's even more entertaining in person. Unless he falls asleep.

He is a horrible guy that is why he helped raise that cash for cancer research. :roll:

Thinking about all the posters sitting at home with veins sticking out on their foreheads because of things he posts is funny.

Hey, Alpha congrats on having another thread started about you! Are you going to make an appearance in the NEZ Saturday? I hear Hammer will have amazingly cheap beer. Not to be mistaken for cheap amazing beer.

Back