• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

About Montana St. rumblings toward Griz

MSU2002

I just find it so funny. I seen one poster asking how it felt getting their butts kicked, blah blah blah.......Well......here's an answer for whoever, and anyone that wrote that. The same way the 'Cats are going to feel after Saturday.

Now, I don't usually like giving predictions, or saying what I think about the upcoming game, or looking ahead of the forth coming game, whatever. But this one, to me.....is a no-brainer. I hate to say any of it because I really don't want to sound cocky, and believe me, if I come across cocky, I apologize.......Even if I WASN'T a McNeese fan I'd be saying the same thing.

I honestly, truthfully, from seeing highlights, watching games, or seeing previous games, and previous teams that Montana St. has played or whatnot, what makes them honestly think that they have any chance. Has lost to a Division II opponent. Hot team or not, that's totally unacceptable.

McNeese 42, SFA 13. I could on on this game but this game the Cowboys rather dominated on the road. SFA is a great, up and coming team, and to me they really didn't have much of a chance in that game. I know Montana was pummeled by SFA already this year. Although that really doesn't mean much, it does come into consideration.

I'm going on an early week prediction (Really Im not saying anything biased or cocky so please do not take it that way.)

Montana St. -- 14 (If they're lucky)
McNeese St. -- 49

Geaux Cowboys!

I think you are right on, especially with the score prediction, but I fear that you won't hear a peep from the cat fans, unless they win.
They didn't have the sack to talk sh*t before the game to us and I suspect they are hidding out on the griz boards to avoid having to talk smack or anything else with an opponent they have yet to play.
Good luck against the cats...even though you won't need any.

Huh MSU2002, did I tell ya. No cat response to your prediction, but mark my words, if the miracle happens and they beat you guys. You will hear plenty. But then we will get another shot at them, provided we put NW away. That would have them pissing in their boots.

MSU2002 said:
I just find it so funny. I seen one poster asking how it felt getting their butts kicked, blah blah blah.......Well......here's an answer for whoever, and anyone that wrote that. The same way the 'Cats are going to feel after Saturday.

Now, I don't usually like giving predictions, or saying what I think about the upcoming game, or looking ahead of the forth coming game, whatever. But this one, to me.....is a no-brainer. I hate to say any of it because I really don't want to sound cocky, and believe me, if I come across cocky, I apologize.......Even if I WASN'T a McNeese fan I'd be saying the same thing.

I honestly, truthfully, from seeing highlights, watching games, or seeing previous games, and previous teams that Montana St. has played or whatnot, what makes them honestly think that they have any chance. Has lost to a Division II opponent. Hot team or not, that's totally unacceptable.

McNeese 42, SFA 13. I could on on this game but this game the Cowboys rather dominated on the road. SFA is a great, up and coming team, and to me they really didn't have much of a chance in that game. I know Montana was pummeled by SFA already this year. Although that really doesn't mean much, it does come into consideration.

I'm going on an early week prediction (Really Im not saying anything biased or cocky so please do not take it that way.)

Montana St. -- 14 (If they're lucky)
McNeese St. -- 49

Geaux Cowboys!

I think it will be a shut out. 42-0.

Jah Griz wrote:
I think you are right on, especially with the score prediction, but I fear that you won't hear a peep from the cat fans, unless they win.
They didn't have the sack to talk sh*t before the game to us and I suspect they are hidding out on the griz boards to avoid having to talk smack or anything else with an opponent they have yet to play

You know I find it rather humorous that both the Pokes and the Griz are making their Nostradamus-like predictions. Let's put this into perspective for the griz fans who are predicting 49-14 or 42-0. Griz I think you might be slapping yourselves in the faces by saying that. We came into WA/griz stadium and beat you hands down. Regardless of the score, the statistics even indicate so. We held you to 199 total yards and if my memory serves me correctly, you guys avg. in the area of around 400/game correct? 0-13 on 3rd downs. We doubled you in possession time. Maybe it should have been a blowout, but you guys are one of the toughest teams to beat at home, hence the low scoring game. So with your statements of the Cats losing so bad, that would only make me think that you guys, if you were playing the pokes in the first round, would lose by an even larger score, say 56-0. I have a little more class than to just come on this board and say we're gonna whoop up on the pokes, because I know better. However, I can only hope that MSU2002's obvious oversight of the Cats trickles over to the McNeese State coaches and players. Win or lose, the Cats are gonna be a hell of a lot better team than you are taking us for. You can bring up the loss to SFA or the CWU loss and throw it plum out the window. You watch those games all you want and assume that's the same team. Keep in mind there's a new "general" on the field who is a freshman and doesn't have the slightest idea of being intimidated by the #1 team in the land and obviously he wasn't intimidated by the defending champion in their own stadium last week either. There's some food for thought. To conclude, I think you're underestimating us a little more than you think as I also thought that the grizzlies' felt that their 16 game streak over us would just continue as well. That's what you get when you take things for granted. But who am I to talk......the griz lost because of "all of their injuries".....geez......I'm also not going to make a score prediction either. I do feel it will be a low scoring affair because both teams have wonderful defenses. But I see the result by a field goal and I don't even have to tell you who I think will win.......there's my 2 bits. I'm sure I"ll be bombarded with ridicule instead of constructive comments. Let's see which route you all take.

lifeloyalsigmsu said:
Jah Griz wrote:
They didn't have the sack to talk sh*t before the game to us and I suspect they are hidding out on the griz boards to avoid having to talk smack or anything else with an opponent they have yet to play

You know I find it rather humorous that both the Pokes and the Griz are making their Nostradamus-like predictions. Let's put this into perspective for the griz fans who are predicting 49-14 or 42-0. Griz I think you might be slapping yourselves in the faces by saying that. We came into WA/griz stadium and beat you hands down. Regardless of the score, the statistics even indicate so. We held you to 199 total yards and if my memory serves me correctly, you guys avg. in the area of around 400/game correct? 0-13 on 3rd downs. We doubled you in possession time. Maybe it should have been a blowout, but you guys are one of the toughest teams to beat at home, hence the low scoring game. So with your statements of the Cats losing so bad, that would only make me think that you guys, if you were playing the pokes in the first round, would lose by an even larger score, say 56-0. I have a little more class than to just come on this board and say we're gonna whoop up on the pokes, because I know better. However, I can only hope that MSU2002's obvious oversight of the Cats trickles over to the McNeese State coaches and players. Win or lose, the Cats are gonna be a hell of a lot better team than you are taking us for. You can bring up the loss to SFA or the CWU loss and throw it plum out the window. You watch those games all you want and assume that's the same team. Keep in mind there's a new "general" on the field who is a freshman and doesn't have the slightest idea of being intimidated by the #1 team in the land and obviously he wasn't intimidated by the defending champion in their own stadium last week either. There's some food for thought. To conclude, I think you're underestimating us a little more than you think as I also thought that the grizzlies' felt that their 16 game streak over us would just continue as well. That's what you get when you take things for granted. But who am I to talk......the griz lost because of "all of their injuries".....geez......I'm also not going to make a score prediction either. I do feel it will be a low scoring affair because both teams have wonderful defenses. But I see the result by a field goal and I don't even have to tell you who I think will win.......there's my 2 bits. I'm sure I"ll be bombarded with ridicule instead of constructive comments. Let's see which route you all take.

Hey, for the Cats you are a better team. Not good enough to beat last years team... not good enough to beat 95's team, 96's team... ah hell.... not good enough to beat any of the teams in the last 16 years. Infact, not good enough to have beaten a healthy Griz team this year. 5 losses... we never lost to a DII school. You beat a badly injured team.... nothing more or less. Hell, the nation rankings know we're better than you, that's why we are ranked above you.

Great job on your greatest season in 17 years. Mediocre by our standards, McNeese's, GSU's, Maine's, and hell, once again... even our standards this year. Enjoy your six losses this season.

We'll at least go one round farther in the poffs... not to mention have half the losses you do when and if we lose (I'm a realist... we will... still makes us better than you).

Five losses thus far cats to two. And one of those to a DII. You suck. DII. . . You suck! Yeah... you guys are sooooo good because you beat the Griz, who never loss to a DII, the injured beat up Griz. Who have only two losses. We have more wins in the last two years then you do in your last 3 seasons.

Suck kitties.... you are tripping on a shitty season just because you beat us. Guess what... Super Bowl Champs lose now and then. Last undefeated team in College and the NFL????? Does that mean the shitty team that beat them, like the Cats, are better? Hell know. It was a bad day for the better team. God you cat fucks are stupid. You'll smell the Coffee on Saturday. About 42 times to nothing.

Piece of shit Football program.

I'm sure I"ll be bombarded with ridicule instead of constructive comments. Let's see which route you all take.

As from above, I ended my last post by saying that and lo and behold, shakermaker runs his mouth with nothing but smack and nothing constructive to say.

Hey, for the Cats you are a better team. Not good enough to beat last years team... not good enough to beat 95's team, 96's team... ah hell.... not good enough to beat any of the teams in the last 16 years. Infact, not good enough to have beaten a healthy Griz team this year

Oh imagine that, bringing up the past. Is that all you can do? It seems to be so because if you're not spewing forth your vulgarity, you're living in the past. Take note, there is no chance in hell this year that you will repeat what you have already done, so that's fine focus on your past because your tears will be falling very soon.

Infact, not good enough to have beaten a healthy Griz team this year. 5 losses... we never lost to a DII school. You beat a badly injured team.... nothing more or less. Hell, the nation rankings know we're better than you, that's why we are ranked above you

Of course, use the usual injuries excuse. Hell if I remember right, the Cats didn't start any of their main offensive producers against Portland State and we showed heart and beat them (WITHOUT our main offensive starters). They gave you guys a run for your money. NOTE TO SELF: they were injured that's why they barely won. ROFLMFAO

Suck kitties.... you are tripping on a shitty season just because you beat us. Guess what... Super Bowl Champs lose now and then. Last undefeated team in College and the NFL????? Does that mean the shitty team that beat them, like the Cats, are better? Hell know. It was a bad day for the better team. God you cat fucks are stupid. You'll smell the Coffee on Saturday. About 42 times to nothing

Well our shitty season of what you call it had at least one bright spot, we beat you!! Are you bitter? Are you gonna cry "it was the injuries". Why don't you hone up and eat your humble pie and say the better team won last Saturday. However, with your classy post directed to me, I'm sure you'll come back with something vulgar. Your mentality is really rearing its ugly head now.

Hell know. It was a bad day for the better team. God you cat fucks are stupid

Yeah it was a bad day for the Cats wasn't it???? Plus we still won! As for us "Cat fu**s" being stupid, I'll quote you here one last time......

Hell know

Who's stupid???? Guess you failed grammar huh? Or is that NODAK cold really seeping into your ostrich sized brain.

Well there you go, I post a respectable post before and this is the response I get........and he couldn't even talk a lick about playing the game of football. It was how Cats suck or the famous, "we were injured", or some other line of inexcusable BS. Get some damn class and make an attempt, albeit even a feeble one if possible, to talk football and not smack. You're a disgrace to your fans and you probably jumped on the griz bandwagon in say, ohhhhhh about 1995 huh???? Please note, that message was intended for shakermaker and not the rest of the griz fans that I would hope if they choose to respond will do so with at least some class and consideration. I know there are a lot of you on this board capable of that. Unfortunately I"ve weeded out 2 or so of them who don't really demonstrate what is really class.

Piece of s**t Football program.

As I said before, you have a lot of "Class".......maybe growing up might change that.

Oh and I can't resist!!!

You beat a badly injured team.... nothing more or less
God I find it pathetic reading that same excuse over and over. You can post how much worse our record is and how we lost to this pathetic team or that team. Well, shakermaker, my Cats of which you identify as being so bad and "suck" beat your griz. And that is the reality whether you can accept it or not........

I was a bit tuned last night, but none the less.....

So you're telling me your program is "Great?" Better than ours? Or just a better team?

I'll let the record(s), the history between the two schools record, and who advances in the playoffs speak for themselves.

Cowbays 42
Kitties 0 (maybe 2 TDs if Mac has their secondary and third in by the half)

Honestly.... I hope you guys beat Mac... I hope we win.
I would love a second shot at you guys this year. That way the egriz board would only have to put with two weeks of Cat fans gloating on our board (when are you guys going to get enough fan base to start your own board up?).

I will be pulling for the Bobcats this weekend so that we can get redemption without having to wait a whole year!! :-?

[/quote]So you're telling me your program is "Great?" Better than ours? Or just a better team?
Great? Well that's a relative term and you're asking a very biased Cat fan. I will concede that a good part of our last 10 or so years have been more than dismal, that's obvious. See 0-11 season. That was a tough year to take that's for sure. I never said our PROGRAM was better than yours and I never would say that. However, I do feel that our program hit its nadir a couple of years ago and when that happens, the only direction to go from there is up. As for whether who has a better team this year, I think it says a lot that we came into Missoula and managed to beat you, whether there were injuries or not. Missoula is very well known as one of the toughest places to win hands down.
I'll let the record(s), the history between the two schools record, and who advances in the playoffs speak for themselves
In regards to the performance of our programs over the years, the history does speak for itself. It's time to remember that the past is exactly that. One the griz will always look back on and a Cat past that I would rather forget. Let's just say the past performances of the Cats have put a lot of things into perspective over the years. I think that is a big reason why you don't see a multitude of Cat fans on this board or any board for that matter who are talking s**t or overly gloating, etc. etc......I would say that we know better. I think it also indicates that we won't and we don't take our entrance into the playoffs for granted. Of course, there are a few people who have entered this board and spouted off and then some. I think you guys know how to handle those individuals.
I would love a second shot at you guys this year. That way the egriz board would only have to put with two weeks of Cat fans gloating on our board (when are you guys going to get enough fan base to start your own board up?).
Of course that would be ideal, but IF there is a chance that we could meet again, I do feel that the Cats would emerge victorious again. I think we are playing at a level that would indicate so as well. That's not a slam or anything, it's my opinion and it has already been backed up once. Nonetheless, the opportunity of meeting the griz in the 2nd round would be a godsend. :D

The problem is we have our hands full with McNeese and to be honest, I don't know anything about the team you guys are playing this weekend. I've only heard how proficient the defenses are down in the Southland conferences.
Cowbays 42
Kitties 0 (maybe 2 TDs if Mac has their secondary and third in by the half)
LOL....You should give us a little more credit than that. I seriously don't think our defense will be that bad. We have plenty in our offense that can put some points on the board as well.
Honestly.... I hope you guys beat Mac... I hope we win
Amen to that!!

This is my understanding of the SLC's big teams. Their defenses are stellar and they run the ball extremely well. I'm curious to see how well they handle the western style that involves a lot of passing. If their defenses have faced few teams that use a conisderable passing attack, it
I feel it could be a little more interesting game.

GO CATS!! GO Montana!!

lifeloyalsigmsu said:
I don't know why it has what I said as the quotes for my entire last post. That's weird.

Note to loyalfratboy from Seattle...........LAY OFF THE WEED and find a new message board to play in.

lifeloyalsigmsu said:
Of course, use the usual injuries excuse.

lifeloyalsigmsu said:
God I find it pathetic reading that same excuse over and over.

Usual??? Has MSU won so many against the Griz lately that you're gettin tired of hearing about Griz injuries? Well damn, if Montana could win just once againt the powerhouse that is MSU, we might quit. As for hearing it over and over, we're just tryin to catch up 16 years worth of MSU excuses.

As for hearing it over and over, we're just tryin to catch up 16 years worth of MSU excuses

good to see you're coming to terms. As for your statement of 16 years, I've never given one damn excuse on this board for any year for that matter. I've straight up said that the griz dominated us in and out over the years. But if you want to "catch up on 16 years worth of MSU "excuses" ", then be my guest. Those excuses can't change what is already past. So it's ok if you want to continue to beat a dead horse.

Note to loyalfratboy from Seattle...........LAY OFF THE WEED and find a new message board to play in

Gosh, you really had me going. I thought you were going to say something constructive and smart, but then I remembered who the poster was. Oh so now I'm a weed smoker huh? You really are an Einstein aren't you? I like playing on this message board because occasionally someone will say something back that is conducive and relevant to football. The only bit of football you talk about is your armchair headcoaching of why Coach Glenn hasn't gone for JE's head. That's been your extent of talking real football for the last week. And then of course, the other 90% of your posts in the last week have been little jeers and name calling on your part. Your little diatribes and mindless banter is starting to get pretty hilarious.....

iamwithstupid.gif

Latest posts

Back