• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A Grizzly Saturday Night That Was... Perfect

peterc

Here's my take on last night's game. After attending the post-game news conference with Van, Tripp, Johnson and Tully, its clear to see that this team is a truly united band of brothers, and I believe it has come from within the team and not just from the coaches. Please read and respond...thanks!
Peter Christian KGVO Radio and Public Address Announcer

http://newstalkkgvo.com/a-grizzly-saturday-night-that-was-perfect/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

A really nice account of the evening, thanks Peter. Team unity is an important factor over the course of the season. Inevitably, the Griz will encounter an unfortunate break or two (that oblong ball just doesn't always bounce the way one wants it to) and be forced to play from behind rather than with the lead -- and that's when the unity is essential. My only hair splitter here is calling the game perfect. It was a really good game and a superb performance, but the season goal is to get better every week and it's pretty much impossible to improve on perfection. So how about saying the game was an excellent cap for a perfect Saturday night in Missoula?

In context...after what happened last year, taken all together, the day..the crowd,,the emotion and the result, to me...it was ..perfect! Just my opinion..thanks!

Thank you for your account sir. The evening created a strong feeling of community among the members of Griznation for sure.

Nice work as always, Peter. And great job on the PA as well!

My only complaint about the evening was that the night games just don't leave enough time to enjoy an adequate number of post game celebratory beers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EverettGriz said:
Nice work as always, Peter. And great job on the PA as well!

My only complaint about the evening was that the night games just don't leave enough time to enjoy an adequate number of post game celebratory beers!

Tell that to my liver and head today....adequate amounts of beer was consumed post game.

We are already in D-1. To account everything as perfect yesterday is just fine, even though there is improvement to be had, the result of all things occurring could not have lined out better given the situation. That is perfection.

mtgrizrule said:
Well done Peter.

Griz-Post-Game.jpg

image backwards ?

Why don't number 8 smile on such a joyous night? Looks like coach might have an attitude to adjust. Boy thinks he too big for the game.

Ray W said:
Why don't number 8 smile on such a joyous night? Looks like coach might have an attitude to adjust. Boy thinks he too big for the game.
Hey Ray, from one grandfather to another just a question. Have you talked with any of the players in person? Or are your comments just opinions from the sidelines with you expecting to find trouble (Pygmalion effect). Travon is a very personable young man. You might even enjoy a conversation with him.

The Game was not that good. All the TD s where scored in the North End Zone. I sat in the south. Dang. :shock:

Ray W said:

Ray, BOY is a REALLY bad word to use for a person of African-American descent unless your old school KKK from the south! :shock:

Redonkuless1 said:
Ray W said:

Ray, BOY is a REALLY bad word to use for a person of African-American descent unless your old school KKK from the south! :shock:

"Ray" - your old guy schtick was funny if you would have left it at that. Once you expanded it into old, racist angry guy it stopped being funny and is just ignorant and ugly. Give it a break and go back to your old avatar.

Like many fake personalities, Ray started out irritating, but at least mildly humorous.

Now the schtick is just tiresome.

Back