• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A Damn Good Moment

pussycatkillerz

DONOR
...2009 Semi-Final

5251179ced3e9a3ff4191497cefd3d13.jpg

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F3J0GmNsHCM[/youtube]

Time to reestablish our dominance.
51 days...

pussycatkillerz said:
...2009 Semi-Final

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=F3J0GmNsHCM[/youtube]

51 days...

Amen!! :thumb: :thumb: :clap: :clap:

pussycatkillerz said:
...2009 Semi-Final

[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F3J0GmNsHCM[/youtube]

51 days...

Can we get a Hell Yeah!!!!?????? :thumb:

Sad that someone had to lose a game like that!

Best Griz game I've seen in person!

Pure MAGIC that night! :clap: :clap: :thumb:

Hammer said:
magical night!!

exactly.....one of the best games ever........i could not stay in my seat....i must of watched the game in 5 or 6 different spots.....could not stay still.....the catch by sambrano i was on the west side...perfect position to see one of the best catches ever........and the goal line stance on the last pass play I was at the 20 yrd line on the west side......perfect place to go crazy.

Born 'n raised in NE Montana, coldest I've ever been in my 45 years. But it was the best Griz game I've seen in Wa-Griz. Hard to believe we had 3 TO's left. :lol:

There will never be another game in Wa-Griz quite like that one. And I could -- (and do :oops: ) -- watch the DVD of that game 20 times a year.

After the final play, we were so exhausted and drained that all we could do was stand there with our arms in the air for about 15 seconds. Then we hugged a bunch of people we didn't know!!

the new upper deck east side was rockin ! Reynolds / Sambrano / Lebsock / Johnson ! GO GRIZ

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0ZDVRNfP_s[/youtube]

I was in the south end zone... this was the game that got me hooked forever!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I was in the student section for this game, and the students were unreal that night! Students were obnoxiously loud the entire game, and had a Perfect view of "the catch." Best game I have ever gone to!

The App State game in 50 DAYS will be fantastic! Here's to a Griz win putting a perfect ending on a great series!

GRZFTBL said:
Born 'n raised in NE Montana, coldest I've ever been in my 45 years. But it was the best Griz game I've seen in Wa-Griz. Hard to believe we had 3 TO's left. :lol:

Yeah my bare legs were a tad bit chilly! :thumb:

Hammer said:
GRZFTBL said:

I know it makes little sense, but I have NO recollection of how cold it was that night. I do NOT remember being cold at all. All I remember is the fun and the excitement and the winning. Now, the Delaware game back in the late 80s -- that one I remember as very, very cold. I think it all has to do with whether or not the Griz win.

I remember my wife saying she felt like we were in one of those snow globes. What a magical night! What do ya say do it again.......say August 31st. Let the return of the Griz begin in spectacular fashion :thumb:

'68griz said:
Hammer said:
GRZFTBL said:

I know it makes little sense, but I have NO recollection of how cold it was that night. I do NOT remember being cold at all. All I remember is the fun and the excitement and the winning. Now, the Delaware game back in the late 80s -- that one I remember as very, very cold. I think it all has to do with whether or not the Griz win.

The semifinal against Stephen F Austin in '95 was cold. I remember having to go to the Bookstore at halftime to warm up.

yellowstone60 said:
the new upper deck east side was rockin ! Reynolds / Sambrano / Lebsock / Johnson ! GO GRIZ

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0ZDVRNfP_s[/youtube]
Hell yeah i was proud to be a griz fan there now I'm jacked for the season!!

'68griz said:
Hammer said:
GRZFTBL said:

That was a cold game. 9 degrees at kickoff as I remember.

I had to fly out to a project in PA last second. However, I watched it on ESPN, and it was the best televised game I have ever seen! My hotel had 9ft ceilings and I think I hit my head 2-3 times during that game. My coworkers said, "They have never seen someone so intense watching a football game." It was a magical night even on t.v.!

'68griz said:
Hammer said:
GRZFTBL said:

Although it was cold, I don't recall the cold either. It was just such an intense football game I don't think I had time to think about being cold (my legs let me know in the motel room when they started warming up later, wow that really burned!) I thought the cat game the next year in Missoula was colder than the app st game, and the UMass game was a tad chilly as well.

Everytime I hear the black eyed peas song " it's gonna be a good good night" I think about the App st game. i remember walking across the footbridge an hour after the game was over, and they were still playing that song on the PA system, and I could still hear cheers and GO Griz in the distance. What a night! Magical!

Latest posts

Back