• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

A Challenge to "FormerEag"

Dmontanagrizzlies

DONOR
Okay...if the Griz win...you give up you're name on this site and it's permanently banned, I'm willing to do the same. Game, dumbass?

I would pay to have all the EWU fans thrown out of here and we could bring bags of garbage back in here to take their place.

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
Okay...if the Griz win...you give up you're name on this site and it's permanently banned, I'm willing to do the same. Game, dumbass?
Unless you're still willing to take Putter and let him sleep on your Murphy

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I would pay to have all the EWU fans thrown out of here and we could bring bags of garbage back in here to take their place.
We could hire Kaufman to do it so he'd have a job this fall.

grizfan95 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
We could hire Kaufman to do it so he'd have a job this fall.

If he doesnt work hard can we cut him again?

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Is a garbage bag that much better than a douche bag?

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

If bags of garbage aren't already on here, then what are you?

ewueagle2010 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Well hey there, are you a Huckleberry as well? I'd love a 2 for 1 (insert joke). ...so are you going to step up as well!?

ewueagle2010 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Straight up 100% conservative American Man........something you POS would know nothing about.

EWU fans are about as classless as it gets, they actually want to be relevant worse than the cats do so I have to once again tip my hat to them. Its just that the slimey condescending douchebags are just more boisterous than little brother is.

ewueagle2010 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Now we're one step from "I know you are but what am I?"

ewueagle2010 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

79984-fifth-element-OH-SNAP-gif-pEMZ.gif

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
ewueagle2010 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Straight up 100% conservative American Man........something you POS would know nothing about.

EWU fans are about as classless as it gets, they actually want to be relevant worse than the cats do so I have to once again tip my hat to them. Its just that the slimey condescending douchebags are just more boisterous than little brother is.

We don't WANT to be relevant, we ARE relevant. If we weren't relevant, there wouldn't be 5 different threads going on this site about EWU fans.

ewueagle2010 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
ewueagle2010 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

We don't WANT to be relevant, we ARE relevant. If we weren't relevant, there wouldn't be 5 different threads going on this site about EWU fans.

EGriz is the barometer?

If your relevancy is based on threads on an internet message board them I rest my case.........(that means this thread is over for those trying to read this in Spocompton)

ewueagle2010 said:
I'm just trying to play by your Egriz standards. Whatever people here say, tends to be the truth? Right?

Only when it comes to EWU fans...........everything else the moronbarometer shifts back to most of the "knowledgeable fans" on here.

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:
Unless you're still willing to take Putter and let him sleep on your Murphy

careful D, you are now answering yourself. OH, and Former would cringe in my presence, no way he is lasting 2 minutes around me so you are going to have to offer up someone else as a sacrifice

Dmontanagrizzlies said:

Why would I do that? I couldn't care less about you having an egriz account.

FormerEag said:
Dmontanagrizzlies said:
Okay...if they win...you give up you're name on this site as permanently banned, I'm willing to do the same. Game, dumbass?

Why would I do that? I couldn't care less about you having an egriz account.
Lol...what an assclown. You just can't make this stuff up. Its alright Corky, you can hang being one of Jerry's kids and all.

Back