• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

3-3-5 Defense Re-Visited

Only varsity baseball at Montana. And you?
Again, 3d isn't mentioned in the UM Red Book, the official athletic records of the school, on any roster or in any stats or anywhere. He must have been some kind of player if the coach didn't list him on the roster and he didn't get a mention for any stats or games. All he got was a tee shirt he bought at the bookstore.

Again, 3d isn't mentioned in the UM Red Book, the official athletic records of the school, on any roster or in any stats or anywhere. He must have been some kind of player if the coach didn't list him on the roster and he didn't get a mention for any stats or games. All he got was a tee shirt he bought at the bookstore.
Maybe he’s talking about a different Montana? Lol

I played Varsity Baseball, basketball and football since my sophomore year. Played college football for the Griz in the 90s.
Anybody who was reading Oldskool's early posts could have told you he played for us around that time. I actually reached out early on because at one point I was pretty sure you were Ah Yat Senior. Thanks for shooting me down gently on that. 😂

Which one you enjoyed the most base ball, basket ball or football? some people love the soccer game more than thes
I actually loved basketball the most. Grew up during the Jordan era and used to practice basketball the most. But didn't realize that where I'm from playing college basketball wasn't a thing. Maybe a handful of guys were good enough to make it. But I was actually the best in baseball but I didn't love it. I loved football and was fortunate enough to get a scholarship to the University of Montana and it was the biggest blessing ever. I love the Griz, the people and everything about Montana except the Cats. Haha. Go GRIZ!!!!

My favorite was the time he made some REALLY specific claims about what school he played for in high school and when they were in the championship. I looked it up, that team didn't play for a championship any time around those years. It is actually amazing the he googles things to build lies around.

He has become a fascinating case study.
So easy to prove what a liar you are. Here is the newspaper article about my high school state championship reunion. I was junior on that state championship team, and did not start, as the article stated, we had an all-senior starting line-up. But I got lots of PT because we had so many blow-out wins during the season. I batted around .275 my junior year, but batted .410 my senior year, as the starting second baseman and was also a relief pitcher. My low point as a pitcher was giving-up a 400+ feet home run to Mike Schmidt, who played shortstop for Fairview High School. I also played against former L.A. Dodgers catcher Steve Yeager, from Meadowdale High School. Steve had a great arm, but I stole two bases against him in a game.

So easy to prove what a liar you are. Here is the newspaper article about my high school state championship reunion. I was junior on that state championship team, and did not start, as the article stated, we had an all-senior starting line-up. But I got lots of PT because we had so many blow-out wins during the season. I batted around .275 my junior year, but batted .410 my senior year, as the starting second baseman and was also a relief pitcher. My low point as a pitcher was giving-up a 400+ feet home run to Mike Schmidt, who played shortstop for Fairview High School. I also played against former L.A. Dodgers catcher Steve Yeager, from Meadowdale High School. Steve had a great arm, but I stole two bases against him in a game.

Hmm, no mention of you in the article, nor the Red Book, but I believe you. It reminds me of when we won a CIF championship at Mater Dei. Leinart was all, "Hey, come with me to USC." I was like, "No problem. I'm there for you." We ended up getting some rings. It's just a huge error that I was never listed on the roster, nor mentioned in any articles. In fact, there's absolutely no record of me playing for either school, but all of my buddies on the team know the truth. Reggie Bush and I still never talk sometimes. I can relate.

The article said there were 10 seniors on the team and 9 of them attended the reunion. You admit you were not one of those seniors. It then lists the 9 players (presumably ALL SENIORS) who attended the reunion.

Back