• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

3/23 Scrimmage Photos

Beans

Thought i would share a couple pictures i took at today's Scrimmage. Not the best of pictures but better than nothing I suppose

http://imgur.com/a/19lWz#12" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Trend~how do you know Tripp is out of position there? Looks like he is rushing the passer. Coyle may be a couple steps out out of position though.

trendlauncher said:
Pretty scary to see picture number 6...two of your best defenders way out of position. Offense isnt the issue.

Interesting observation, I believe that was the TD pass and Counts was WIDE open with no one to stop him, he practically walked in.

Looks like a bad (unlucky) defensive play call.

Tripp and Coyle blitzing from the left side, and McKinney rolls to his left to hit Counts. I guess I'd blame whoever was supposed to stay on that side and contain (maybe JP or the corner).

I wouldn't automatically say they're out of position, unless I saw the whole play.

uofmman1122 said:

Tripp and Coyle blitzing from the left side, and McKinney rolls to his left to hit Counts. I guess I'd blame whoever was supposed to stay on that side and contain (maybe JP or the corner).

I wouldn't automatically say they're out of position, unless I saw the whole play.

if they were blizting then where was the corner? isn't it obvious he would be looking for the short outlet pass....case of the corner not making the read on the qb and not taking the downfield bait but looking for the short pass on his side.

zirge said:
uofmman1122 said:

if they were blizting then where was the corner? isn't it obvious he would be looking for the short outlet pass....case of the corner not making the read on the qb and not taking the downfield bait but looking for the short pass on his side.
Exactly my point. I don't see how anyone could see that photo and conclusively say "your two best defensive players were out of position herp derp".

If anyone was out if position, it probably wasn't Tripp or Coyle.

Latest posts

Back