• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

24 Hours of Booty...........

ALPHAGRIZ1

http://www.24hoursofbooty.org/site/TR/Bike/General?px=1185201&pg=personal&fr_id=1220" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have a challenge going with some bobcat fans and us Griz are currently losing this challenge.

Hit my friend Jay up with a little something for his ride for cancer research. Even if its just $5 make sure to include your screen name or that you are a Griz fan so we can balance this thing out a bit. Griz need all the karma they can get......plus its a good thing to put some cash behind.

I FU*KING DARE YOU.........I DOUBLE DOG DARE YA!!!!

:coffee:

Thanks for doing this, i lost a close friend to cancer. Just threw in and hope others do the same. Go Griz!

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
http://www.24hoursofbooty.org/site/TR/Bike/General?px=1185201&pg=personal&fr_id=1220

I have a challenge going with some bobcat fans and us Griz are currently losing this challenge.

Hit my friend Jay up with a little something for his ride for cancer research. Even if its just $5 make sure to include your screen name or that you are a Griz fan so we can balance this thing out a bit. Griz need all the karma they can get......plus its a good thing to put some cash behind.

Are you getting Griz credit for money we've ALREADY donated?

You are on the list.....doesn't matter when you donated its straight up Griz vs cat donations.

We already lost a food drive to them so let's get on it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
http://www.24hoursofbooty.org/site/TR/Bike/General?px=1185201&pg=personal&fr_id=1220

Done

Nice work, Alpha. Cancer research benefits all of us and giving to the cause is one of the best ways one can contribute to saving lives, maybe even their own life or someone they love's.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
You are on the list.....doesn't matter when you donated its straight up Griz vs cat donations.

We already lost a food drive to them so let's get on it

Alright. I might hit him up again, just for good measure.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Whats the team name?? I tried Montana Grizzlies and Grizzlies and the search said no results found.

His race team is called 24 Hours of Booty

There isnt a team like Griz vs cats just donate and when it asks your name put your screen name in like other have done or go Hammer (Griz) So we can keep track.

There are only 2 days left to donate so get on it I need 7 more to be even with the cats.

Thanks to everyone!

Sorry to hear about your dad Ozzy that sucks big time. My best friends dad passed away last year from cancer......He was my other dad, knew the guy 38 years and it really sucks hes gone.....miss him giving me sh*t about whatever he was giving me sh*t about at the time.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
His race team is called 24 Hours of Booty

There isnt a team like Griz vs cats just donate and when it asks your name put your screen name in like other have done or go Hammer (Griz) So we can keep track.

There are only 2 days left to donate so get on it I need 7 more to be even with the cats.

Thanks to everyone!

Sorry to hear about your dad Ozzy that sucks big time. My best friends dad passed away last year from cancer......He was my other dad, knew the guy 38 years and it really sucks hes gone.....miss him giving me sh*t about whatever he was giving me sh*t about at the time.

Done!!!

Hammer, MCG and all the rest that donated....you guys have shot us all the way unto second place.......behind NDSU.

Need about $180 to pass them right now. If you guys can pick up half that I will donate the rest to make sure we win this thing. I just made a $37 donation and will hit it again tonight to put us over.

Thanks for all the help beating the cats.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Done deal. Lost my Dad 10 years ago and one of my good friends last winter.

C'mon people kick in a few bucks, you've spent a lot more money on bad food and cheap booze. :thumb:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Thanks KM!

Your welcome. Lost two grandparents and an aunt to cancer. All three were in their mid fifties and all three were outstanding people.

Hope we see you Saturday Alpha!

Griz fans took the lead for a couple hours but now NDSU is back in front by $20..........

Back