• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2025 UM Football Recruiting Offers (51), 2025 HS Verbals (5), Transfers/2024 Additions (8)

Yes there is 8 spring transfers and I’m happy about every one of them the problem I’m seeing is we do need kids to develop in our program also, I don’t understand why we’re losing out on all these recruiting battles especially to Idaho of all places. We have a lot of seniors for 2024 class so we will have a big recruiting class for 2025. I’m not worried yet as it’s still very early but watching what the top teams around us are doing has to be of concern and following the top players in Montana on social media only to have there profiles stacked with msu stuff is concerning too.

Not a single recruit we’ve “lost” has been to an FCS school, at least according to page 1 of this thread. Did we even offer those guys that have committed to these schools?

Yes there is 8 spring transfers and I’m happy about every one of them the problem I’m seeing is we do need kids to develop in our program also, I don’t understand why we’re losing out on all these recruiting battles especially to Idaho of all places. We have a lot of seniors for 2024 class so we will have a big recruiting class for 2025. I’m not worried yet as it’s still very early but watching what the top teams around us are doing has to be of concern and following the top players in Montana on social media only to have there profiles stacked with msu stuff is concerning too.
We have a lot offers out there, more than I've seen in a long time. It's a process for these kids and their families. We can't be comparing ourselves to other schools. All we can do is offer, and see what happens. These coaches know a lot more than we do about who is leaning toward the Griz and who isn't. Things will fall into place as it goes on, and I think we'll be happy with the final outcome. Patience is a virtue; except for on egriz.

We have a lot offers out there, more than I've seen in a long time. It's a process for these kids and their families. We can't be comparing ourselves to other schools. All we can do is offer, and see what happens. These coaches know a lot more than we do about who is leaning toward the Griz and who isn't. Things will fall into place as it goes on, and I think we'll be happy with the final outcome. Patience is a virtue; except for on egriz.
Who are the top players in montana ? I don't see a list from Vim.

Here is a list it won’t be as good as Vims but from my research I’ve made a list of about 30 guys the top guys are on my the top based on offers.
1. Carter Curnow ATH Dillon (Griz,Cats,Nevada)
2. Grant Vigen QB Bozeman (Griz,Cats)
3. Ben Winters OL Kalispell (Cats)
4. Bridger Smith WR Kalispell (Cats)
5. Vinnie Souza ATH Billings (Griz, Cats)
6. Henry Carlson OL/DL Bigfork (Griz)
7. Vaughn Wirkus OL/DL Helena (Griz, Cats)
8. Marek Mihelish QB/S Helena (Griz)
9. Gage Goltz ATH Bridger
10. Solomon Morgan TE/DE Corvallis
11. Solomon Stortz LB/TE Billings
12. Kobe Dorcheus RB Kalispell
13. Jaxon Allery ATH Missoula
14. Cole Cordis OL/DL Missoula
15. JJ Koshatka QB/ S Missoula
16. Simon Harbour OL/DL Bozeman
17. Kaden Barrett OL/DL Billings
18. Ben Morasko OL/DL Bozeman
19. Chase Cook RB/S Red Lodge
20. Cole Graham RB/LB Helena
21. Jaxan Lieberg WR Helena
22. Stockton Oxarart QB/S Malta
23. Tre Gary WR/CB Havre
24. Malachi Claunch ATH Billings
25. Kash Embry ATH Bozeman
26. Jackson Ritchie OL Billings
27. Calvin Garmon WR Red Lodge
28. Luke Oxarart QB/S Boulder
29. Wyatt Babb TE/DE Glasgow
30. Brady Casagranada QB Bozeman

There has been 4 kids that retweeted the boom Julius Gillick, Luke Thompson, Kainoa Hayes, and Jeramichael Hernandez. I know Hayes and Thompson are in Missoula for camp no idea on the others.

There has been 4 kids that retweeted the boom Julius Gillick, Luke Thompson, Kainoa Hayes, and Jeramichael Hernandez. I know Hayes and Thompson are in Missoula for camp no idea on the others.
None with offers as far as we know? I don’t see those names on page 1, anyway…

Back