• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2013 UNITED

You people need to remember to check the box to allow others to watch videos on mobile devices :thumb:

Fahque said:
You people need to remember to check the box to allow others to watch videos on mobile devices :thumb:

If you sample music from something that is not yours you can't, just to let you know.

I love it, awesome video. Anybody planning on tailgating at the scrimmage on Saturday? Haha kidding... kind of... All I know is that this team looks very good and I'm more excited this year than I have ever been about a football season. I am 28 years old and I have been a fan for 28 years. Go Griz!!!

grizfan95 said:
Fahque said:

If you sample music from something that is not yours you can't, just to let you know.
I've done it on videos that has copyrighted music on it

Fahque said:
grizfan95 said:
Fahque said:

Can I go back and do that now that its published?
Whenever I can't watch a youtube movie on my mobile I just copy paste the address into a downloaded browser and it always works. I use a free browser app. called puffin. I have to go through that to even post youtube clips off my Mobil onto egriz...

Anyway thanks everyone.
Can really feel the excitement for this season

Fahque said:
grizfan95 said:
Fahque said:

But some don't allow syndication. The video I made used "Run This Town" and the copyright on that does not allow syndication so I don't even have the option.

grizfan95 said:
Fahque said:
grizfan95 said:
Fahque said:

But some don't allow syndication. The video I made used "Run This Town" and the copyright on that does not allow syndication so I don't even have the option.
gotcha

Back