• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2013 Transfers and Possible JC players

Paytonlives

Moderator
Staff member
SUMMER 2013 Transfers
LB/FB- Jamal Wilson 5'11" 248 Fontana, CA (Boise State)
WR- Jamaal Jones 6'1" 190 Spanaway, WA (Washington)

Possible JC Players
RB- Charles Westbrook 5'10" 190 (Southwestern C.C.) Chula Vista, CA
LB/DE- Eddie Releford 6'1" 235 (Pima C.C.) Tucson, AZ
DL- Richard Villasenor 6'2" 290 (Arizona Western C.C.) Yuma, AZ
S- Antoine Pickett 6'1" 185 San Pablo, CA (Contra Costa CC)
S/LB- Stephen Parks 6'1" 185 San Marcos, CA (Palomar)
 
Paytonlives said:
SUMMER 2013 Transfers
LB/FB- Jamal Wilson 5'11" 248 Fontana, CA (Boise State)
WR- Jamaal Jones 6'1" 190 Spanaway, WA (Washington)

Possible JC Players
RB- Charles Westbrook 5'10" 190 (Southwestern C.C.) Chula Vista, CA
LB/DE- Eddie Releford 6'1" 235 (Pima C.C.) Tucson, AZ
DL- Richard Villasenor 6'2" 290 (Arizona Western C.C.) Yuma, AZ
S- Antoine Pickett 6'1" 185 San Pablo, CA (Contra Costa CC)
S/LB- Stephen Parks 6'1" 185 San Marcos, CA (Palomar)

Need those safetys :x
 
Grizguyjj said:
Paytonlives said:
SUMMER 2013 Transfers
LB/FB- Jamal Wilson 5'11" 248 Fontana, CA (Boise State)
WR- Jamaal Jones 6'1" 190 Spanaway, WA (Washington)

Possible JC Players
RB- Charles Westbrook 5'10" 190 (Southwestern C.C.) Chula Vista, CA
LB/DE- Eddie Releford 6'1" 235 (Pima C.C.) Tucson, AZ
DL- Richard Villasenor 6'2" 290 (Arizona Western C.C.) Yuma, AZ
S- Antoine Pickett 6'1" 185 San Pablo, CA (Contra Costa CC)
S/LB- Stephen Parks 6'1" 185 San Marcos, CA (Palomar)

Need those safetys :x

This.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 
GrizMusician said:
Grizguyjj said:
Paytonlives said:
SUMMER 2013 Transfers
LB/FB- Jamal Wilson 5'11" 248 Fontana, CA (Boise State)
WR- Jamaal Jones 6'1" 190 Spanaway, WA (Washington)

Possible JC Players
RB- Charles Westbrook 5'10" 190 (Southwestern C.C.) Chula Vista, CA
LB/DE- Eddie Releford 6'1" 235 (Pima C.C.) Tucson, AZ
DL- Richard Villasenor 6'2" 290 (Arizona Western C.C.) Yuma, AZ
S- Antoine Pickett 6'1" 185 San Pablo, CA (Contra Costa CC)
S/LB- Stephen Parks 6'1" 185 San Marcos, CA (Palomar)

Need those safetys :x

This.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah.. We really need a 185 pound saftey :roll:
 
grizcountry420 said:
GrizMusician said:
Grizguyjj said:
Paytonlives said:
SUMMER 2013 Transfers
LB/FB- Jamal Wilson 5'11" 248 Fontana, CA (Boise State)
WR- Jamaal Jones 6'1" 190 Spanaway, WA (Washington)

Possible JC Players
RB- Charles Westbrook 5'10" 190 (Southwestern C.C.) Chula Vista, CA
LB/DE- Eddie Releford 6'1" 235 (Pima C.C.) Tucson, AZ
DL- Richard Villasenor 6'2" 290 (Arizona Western C.C.) Yuma, AZ
S- Antoine Pickett 6'1" 185 San Pablo, CA (Contra Costa CC)
S/LB- Stephen Parks 6'1" 185 San Marcos, CA (Palomar)

Need those safetys :x

This.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah.. We really need a 185 pound saftey :roll:

Well, we all know that the only attribute that coaches recruit on is the player's size... :roll: :coffee:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 
GrizMusician said:
grizcountry420 said:
GrizMusician said:
Grizguyjj said:
Need those safetys :x

This.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah.. We really need a 185 pound saftey :roll:

Well, we all know that the only attribute that coaches recruit on is the player's size... :roll: :coffee:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Didn't the Griz have a young 185 lb. safety a few years ago? Don't quite recall his name...Colt something or other, I think. ;)

He might have worked out okay.
 
We all know that the only attribute that coaches recruit on is the player's last name...a safety named Pickett, I mean come on man!

Oh and that Colt guy, I vaguely remember him doing something. :D
 
CrunchGriz said:
GrizMusician said:
grizcountry420 said:
GrizMusician said:
This.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah.. We really need a 185 pound saftey :roll:

Well, we all know that the only attribute that coaches recruit on is the player's size... :roll: :coffee:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Didn't the Griz have a young 185 lb. safety a few years ago? Don't quite recall his name...Colt something or other, I think. ;)

He might have worked out okay.

Colt ah wha wha? Never heard the name in my life! :lol:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 
grizatwork said:
Goes to show my age. I heard 185 pound safety and I thought of Tim "Hitter" Hauck.

Him, too!

Two smaller guys from Butte who could both take your head off...and who did, repeatedly--and became All-Americans in the process.

Both special teams demons in the NFL, mostly for the Eagles. And Hitter was Colt's position coach for the Griz.

Hard not to link the two.
 
CrunchGriz said:
grizatwork said:
Goes to show my age. I heard 185 pound safety and I thought of Tim "Hitter" Hauck.

Him, too!

Two smaller guys from Butte who could both take your head off...and who did, repeatedly--and became All-Americans in the process.

Both special teams demons in the NFL, mostly for the Eagles. And Hitter was Colt's position coach for the Griz.

Hard not to link the two.

Two of my favorite all-time Griz. Add in Todd Ericson, the 6'3" free safety from Butte, whom Tim Hauck wisely passed on the #37 jersey to wear (all 3 were All-Americans).

Maybe red-shirt freshman safety Jake Dallaserra, from Butte, will make a little splash in the next 4 years?
 
grizcountry420 said:
GrizMusician said:
Grizguyjj said:
Paytonlives said:
SUMMER 2013 Transfers
LB/FB- Jamal Wilson 5'11" 248 Fontana, CA (Boise State)
WR- Jamaal Jones 6'1" 190 Spanaway, WA (Washington)

Possible JC Players
RB- Charles Westbrook 5'10" 190 (Southwestern C.C.) Chula Vista, CA
LB/DE- Eddie Releford 6'1" 235 (Pima C.C.) Tucson, AZ
DL- Richard Villasenor 6'2" 290 (Arizona Western C.C.) Yuma, AZ
S- Antoine Pickett 6'1" 185 San Pablo, CA (Contra Costa CC)
S/LB- Stephen Parks 6'1" 185 San Marcos, CA (Palomar)

Need those safetys :x

This.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah.. We really need a 185 pound saftey :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You remember what weight Colt Anderson played at? :cool: :cool:

edit: ah, fuck it. Others beat me to it. Too easy... :oops:
 
Paytonlives said:
SUMMER 2013 Transfers
LB/FB- Jamal Wilson 5'11" 248 Fontana, CA (Boise State)
WR- Jamaal Jones 6'1" 190 Spanaway, WA (Washington)

Possible JC Players
RB- Charles Westbrook 5'10" 190 (Southwestern C.C.) Chula Vista, CA
LB/DE- Eddie Releford 6'1" 235 (Pima C.C.) Tucson, AZ
DL- Richard Villasenor 6'2" 290 (Arizona Western C.C.) Yuma, AZ
S- Antoine Pickett 6'1" 185 San Pablo, CA (Contra Costa CC)
S/LB- Stephen Parks 6'1" 185 San Marcos, CA (Palomar)

If Montana can convince Eddie Releford, III to play in Missoula, they'll get a former Pac-12 steal. It may be difficult to get him out of the great weather in Arizona ... lol. :lol:

http://washingtonstate.scout.com/2/1083890.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
 
Back
Top