• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2013 Montana vs UND - Video

The cameraman sure improved his vantage point in the first few minutes. Thanks for the video.

WIsh you would've stayed in the endzone so we could continually hear that UND fan's reaction as the game went on, haha.

BWahlberg said:
WIsh you would've stayed in the endzone so we could continually hear that UND fan's reaction as the game went on, haha.
I think most of that was these 11-13 year old kids that were talking smack to me from the start of the game. They all got up to leave when it was 20-7 and I asked where they were going because I wasn't done with them yet. They said they had to go walk around but would be back.

Never saw them again until the end of the game they came up and told me good game, I said thanks and asked where they went before and didn't come back. They said to go buy Dip N Dots but they didn't have enough money for all 8 of them. I gave them $20 bucks said the Dip N Dots were on me. My friends laughed because the kids ran off down the exit yelling that guy just gave us $20 bucks for ice cream!

They were funny kids.......but they now know has the best team. :twisted:

Latest posts

Back