• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2013 Griz Poster: UNITED

BWahlberg

DONOR
I like it.

48038_10151338511236682_1985156089_n.jpg

I heard the U was unable to negotiate an agreement with the Shakur Estate for authorization to use "Thug Life".:lol::lol:

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

UNITED. That says it all. Pretty cool!

...and it's a whole he'll of a lot better than "destruction," which the puttytats have on their billboards.

Meh. Nothing special and I feel like it's kind of bland. I like the slogan, but I think the poster could have been better.

Unfortunately that poster is already out of date.... the Bobcat logo has been updated. :cool: Maybe Brint can get MSU to chip in the money to replace these posters too? ;)

Good idea but poorly executed. On a wall, unless you are right next to it, the Montana blends in leaving just the "UNITED" as readable. Plus a better font could have been used for the UNITED.

If that is up on a wall and you are 10 feet or so away from it, don't really think the average person or even the casual fan will instantly think UM football.

Like I said, I like the idea, but the execution was severely lacking.

grizindabox said:
Some people will biatch about anything

Not bitching, just giving an opinion. That poster layout has been used what, the last 4-5 years? Bunch of Griz players, "Montana Football" and the schedule. It hasn't changed all that much.

With the UNITED theme, why not also feature a sold out Washington-Grizzly Stadium, the game-day atmosphere, Monte, the players...showing that ALL of Griz Nation is indeed, UNITED.

Sorry to nit-pick, but take away the word UNITED, and the poster just gets washed away with the recent posters that have come out.

Had to leave room for autographs dude... The 2011 posters were way too dark for those...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

:lol: :lol: :lol: This is how every college football poster in the country looks. Slogan with a bunch of seniors with their arms crossed. Hilarious how people complain about it being too bland every single year.

Anyways, how about those new maroon pants??????? Pretty sweet!! Those new Nike dry-fit compression shirts are pretty sweet too

I like this poster. Ours was more of a campaign with players giving their thoughts on "Destruction" via social media, thus it's not really comparing apples to apples with your poster. However, I do have to give you props on this.

On a separate note, this is the first time I've looked at your guy's schedule. :eek: Holy smokes. App will be tough and a road game against UND will be tough. Then you have two defending BSC co-champions back to back followed by a road game at Sac. :shock: Although the 3 of the toughest first 5 games are at home which will certainly help you out, that's a brutal opening schedule. Road games at NAU and UCD will be challenging, and yours truly will be a tough road game whether you want to believe it or not. Yikes. Anyway sorry to derail.

Back