• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2013-14 Schedule?

Only games that I know for certain is the return games for Bracket busters:

@Hawaii
Davidson

I have heard rumors but nothing substaniated about non-conference opponents. Last year we really didn't know much for basketball schedule until into june.

According to NWCN on Thursday night, Paul Silvi mentioned a piece about a likely "Jud Heathcote team's renewal" in Spokane on Gonzaga's floor on December 7th. Griz would play Wazzu and the Zags Michigan State......

:) https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDYQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsports.yahoo.com%2Fblogs%2Fncaab-the-dagger%2Fdoubleheader-honor-former-michigan-state-coach-jud-heathcote-183941171.html&ei=6CiFUdWPDJHxiQKwlYBQ&v6u=https%3A%2F%2Fs-v6exp1-ds.metric.gstatic.com%2Fgen_204%3Fip%3D75.15.124.154%26ts%3D1367681256569403%26auth%3Dujhqlhof7lp43hwkcbny5525pj5a5ui7%26rndm%3D0.4531724920962006&v6s=2&v6t=2984&usg=AFQjCNEAX7uKdCsvIKhoA3YQDz69YmD3Ew&bvm=bv.45960087,d.cGE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

griz71 said:
According to NWCN on Thursday night, Paul Silvi mentioned a piece about a likely "Jud Heathcote team's renewal" in Spokane on Gonzaga's floor on December 7th. Griz would play Wazzu and the Zags Michigan State......

That would be awesome.

Schedule is usually out end of june/1st part of July. Hawaii, Davidson, possibly Wazzu,Gonzaga, Michigan State, South Dakota State, maybe another team near SDSU to make that road trip be worth it. I have a feeling we will love our OOC schedule this season.

grizzle said:
PeauxRouge said:
grizindabox said:

Well, Washington State isn't a bad runner-up trophy for that weekend. Shame it can't be a round-robin tournament!

Why, so the Griz could go 0 and 3?

You think the Griz have no chance in beating Washington State? You do realize they finished last in the Pac12 last year right? They were 13-19 overall... I think that's a very winnable game for the Griz.

Oh wait...of course you don't think the Griz have a chance against WSU, you're one of the posters who doesn't really follow Griz BB, and only pokes their head over here from time to time to call Tinkle "Tankle" and talk about how much the Griz suck. Forgot all about you since you haven't been over here much recently... Now all we need is djollieballs and coleaustin to show up.

Potomac Griz said:
grizzle said:
PeauxRouge said:
grizindabox said:

Well, Washington State isn't a bad runner-up trophy for that weekend. Shame it can't be a round-robin tournament!

You think the Griz have no chance in beating Washington State? You do realize they finished last in the Pac12 last year right? They were 13-19 overall... I think that's a very winnable game for the Griz.

Oh wait...of course you don't think the Griz have a chance against WSU, you're one of the posters who doesn't really follow Griz BB, and only pokes their head over here from time to time to call Tinkle "Tankle" and talk about how much the Griz suck. Forgot all about you since you haven't been over here much recently... Now all we need is djollieballs and coleaustin to show up.

I am pretty sure one or both have different screen names now. I am sure 1 or both returned during, or after the Syracuse debacle.

Jud Heathcote tribute featuring WSU, Michigan State and Gonzaga officially canceled

http://www.cougcenter.com/wsu-cougars-basketball/2013/5/11/4322178/jud-heathcote-tribute-wsu-michigan-state-gonzaga" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mtgrizrule said:
Potomac Griz said:
grizzle said:
PeauxRouge said:

I am pretty sure one or both have different screen names now. I am sure 1 or both returned during, or after the Syracuse debacle.

Professional Trolls.... :lol:

SWeberCat02 said:
Jud Heathcote tribute featuring WSU, Michigan State and Gonzaga officially canceled

http://www.cougcenter.com/wsu-cougars-basketball/2013/5/11/4322178/jud-heathcote-tribute-wsu-michigan-state-gonzaga" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Well, crap.

The Griz are scheduling South Dakota
State and Minnesota next year, along with Washington, San Fran, and others? That is great news.......

GrizLA said:
State and Minnesota next year, along with Washington, San Fran, and others? That is great news.......

Good you broke it. When I referenced 2 midwest teams for next season, those were the 2 I heard as well. Pretty solid out of conference schedule. We should also have Davidson and Hawaii from bracketbuster return games.

I am keeping quiet and most anything I hear before it becomes official by the University. Too many people are here to hang people out to dry. God forbid, anyone not being 100% accurate if something falls through or changes.

mtgrizrule said:
GrizLA said:

Good you broke it. When I referenced 2 midwest teams for next season, those were the 2 I heard as well. Pretty solid out of conference schedule. We should also have Davidson and Hawaii from bracketbuster return games.

I am keeping quiet and most anything I hear before it becomes official by the University. Too many people are here to hang people out to dry. God forbid, anyone not being 100% accurate if something falls through or changes.

Rule, I enjoy your posts. But you gotta let it go, bud!

PeauxRouge said:
mtgrizrule said:
GrizLA said:

Thanks man, but I guarantee there are several others that stopped posting tidbits, updates, fyi's, etc because of the complete utter ass holes on this board. I won't mention those who have stopped posting good information, if they should choose to reveal themselves, great. I received a few good messages from a few of them, 100% agreeing with me about the ass holes on this board.

We can handle the opponent's posters doing what they do, but a few lousy GRIZ fans and egrizzers totally ruin things here for a few too many.

Very possible the GRIZ game against Minnesota will be on some ESPN channel. We shall see if this happens and is confirmed by the athletic department later. I hope the weather cooperates for this trip. I might be able to road trip it to the games in South Dakota and Minnesota.

mtgrizrule said:
PeauxRouge said:
mtgrizrule said:
GrizLA said:

Thanks man, but I guarantee there are several others that stopped posting tidbits, updates, fyi's, etc because of the complete utter ass holes on this board. I won't mention those who have stopped posting good information, if they should choose to reveal themselves, great. I received a few good messages from a few of them, 100% agreeing with me about the ass holes on this board.

We can handle the opponent's posters doing what they do, but a few lousy GRIZ fans and egrizzers totally ruin things here for a few too many.
100% agreed :clap: :thumb:

Back