• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2009 App. St. vs Montana #35 Men's Greatest Big Sky Moments

I would have thought so too. I wonder what other games. (Not just for football) are sitting in the top 34? I bet the 1995 National Championship game will be somewhere in the top 10.

I was in line picking up my tickets and Hauck walked by and told us to dress warm it was going to be cold, not the only time I saw Bobby while in line for playoff tickets. What a game. It ranks as one of my favorites. I can remember watching the storm roll in and loved every second of it. Montana Football. The drive back to Great Falls sucked though.

get'em_griz said:
I would have thought so too. I wonder what other games. (Not just for football) are sitting in the top 34? I bet the 1995 National Championship game will be somewhere in the top 10.

I think ISU's '81 NC will probably be the highest rated football moment. It was the first football national championship (of 5) for the BSC. I don't know if it was actually a legendary or even entertaining game but it was the first.

It was THE BEST football game I've ever seen in person!!

It was also THE COLDEST I've ever been at a football game!

Hopefully, the magic that was there in 2009 against ASU, will be in Washington/Grizzly this Saturday...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3J0GmNsHCM[/youtube]

Best game I'v been to. I'm glad I got this video but damn my hands were cold.

Grizo406 said:

Hopefully, the magic that was there in 2009 against ASU, will be in Washington/Grizzly this Saturday...

Cold is a state of mind. I wasn't cold at the game in shorts but there was a couple hours of agony in the motel room later when the feeling started to come back into them, LOL.

Everytime I started to complain, my wife told me to STFU you deserve it you idiot!

Butte chick! :thumb:

Hammer said:
Grizo406 said:

Cold is a state of mind. I wasn't cold at the game in shorts but there was a couple hours of agony in the motel room later when the feeling started to come back into them, LOL.

Everytime I started to complain, my wife told me to STFU you deserve it you idiot!

Can your wife drink beer with the best of them too? :thumb:

It is seriously going to be a very, very long time before we see another game like that, if ever! That game was really the perfect storm for college football! Two of the most successful teams in the last decade going head to head in a blizzard in an electric atmosphere for the right to move on to the national championship. I am so glad I got to be there! That game will always be my favorite game I've ever attended!

mtgrizrule said:
Hammer said:
Grizo406 said:

Can your wife drink beer with the best of them too? :thumb:

No beer, whiskey on the rocks! :thumb:

Hammer said:
Grizo406 said:

Cold is a state of mind my ass!

The warrior, HOF/ICON, froze his well sculptured, and very tight ass off at that game!

Despite being a very attractive Butte chick, Ms Hammer, not once, has ever told the Grizo to STFU...she knows better!

My girlfriend says that when I am old and senile, she will just run that game on a loop to keep me occupied. First row, fifty yard line tickets were dream seats for that game. I'll never forget that night! GO GRIZ!!!

Back