• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

1991-92

Jimus

That was the last time a team beat Montana in consecutive seasons. Eastern Washington was the culprit.

those sun's of b*tches. I still remember Marvin Turk dropping a game winning touchdown at the Homecoming game in 91. The NDSU game this year was reminisant of that game, big lead early then UM came out flat in the second half and EWU made a big comeback. You could hear a pin drop in the stadium after that one.

EWURanger29 said:
By the way, it was three straight times, not two. Eastern beat Montana in 1990, 1991, and 1992.

You know what, Hitler beat down France and Poland too. Isn't history awesome. Now here's the future. The Eagles lose yet another to the Griz.

You're right, it doesn't matter. I'm just tired of people not having their facts straight on here. If you're going to post something, at least know what you're talking about.

Heres an idea, if you want to bitch about us, get your own board. What a novel idea.

The point is, it hasn't happened in a damn long time. I'm sure no one on EWU remembers it.

Kodiak said:
those sun's of b*tches. I still remember Marvin Turk dropping a game winning touchdown at the Homecoming game in 91. The NDSU game this year was reminisant of that game, big lead early then UM came out flat in the second half and EWU made a big comeback. You could hear a pin drop in the stadium after that one.

Seems to me that was against Reno as well. :-?

EWURanger29 said:
grzz said:
Heres an idea, if you want to bitch about us, get your own board. What a novel idea.

Wow. How intelligent.

I don't know, it still sounds pretty intelligent to me. Or is it just that no EWU fan is smart enough to create a web site? Or maybe there are not enough real fans to care? Both? I don't know, I am just throwing out some possibilites here ranger rick.

EWURanger29 said:
By the way, it was three straight times, not two. Eastern beat Montana in 1990, 1991, and 1992.

I was at the 1990 game, 17 point come back....Alot of Eastern kids rose to the occassion that day... Stuart, Lenseine, Hansen, Owens, Shultz and Kellogg

Back