• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

10 to 7

reinell30

eGriz Club
DONOR
I do not care about what level of football you watch, the 1st touchdown pass from Jordy to Ellis was absolutely PERFECT!! It is impossible to throw a pass any better than that...I am loaded with pride myself to say I watched the best pass in football! Great job O-Line and team!!

reinell30 said:
I do not care about what level of football you watch, the 1st touchdown pass from Jordy to Ellis was absolutely PERFECT!! It is impossible to throw a pass any better than that...I am loaded with pride myself to say I watched the best pass in football! Great job O-Line and team!!

Not entirely impossible, Jabin Sambrano 25 Yd Pass From Andrew Selle vs App, in the snow, perfect over the shoulder pass in the endzone. That was epic

cclarkblues said:
The other good thing about it was that Ellis didn't drop it.

He's leading the conference in TD receptions...looks like he doesn't "drop it" a lot. :roll:

The 10 to 7 combination has been great, and that pass that you are mentioning was a thing of beauty.

Is any one else getting sick of the use and many time mis-use of the word 'epic'?

TG you must have been watching the Nagasaki feed of the game!

Not a single drop by Henderson. I would challenge this assertion that he has issue with catching the ball. Aside of NAU game not a single ball has hit the ground & it is safe to say that only one of the NAU balls in question can be scrutinized.

All of our WRs are getting the crap held out of them. the 10-7 connection, talent & productivity has Def Coordinators game planning for him & JJ. All of which opens up other skill position guys. 10-7 is living up to the early predictions made back in the spring & first part of fall!

This is the best QB/WR combo in the BSC. So happy we get to see this for another year, too before JJ graduates. Maul Em

Tokyogriz said:
Pretty sure he did drop couple dead on passes yesterday.

Pass #1 - Overthrow of Jones
Pass #2 - Drop by Jones (on good coverage)
Pass #3 - thrown out of bounds
Pass #4 - drop by Saylor (thrown a bit behind him)
Pass #5 - 1st pass to Henderson - HORRIBLE throw, blanket coverage, not even close to catchable
Pass #6 - 30 yard TD to Henderson. Perfect throw and catch
Pass #7 - 5 yard pass to Pierson
Pass #8 - Under pressure, thrown out of bounds
Pass #9 - Completion, screen pass to Van
Pass #10 - Completion to Canada for 10 yards
Pass #11 - Long pass to Jones. Caught, then dropped.
Pass #12 - Drop by Cam Warren...would have been a tough catch, but was catchable
Pass #13 - Bubble screen completion to Taylor Wolcott
Pass #14 - Pass incomplete to Henderson, holding called on Henderson's defender (so not officially counted as an "attempt"
Pass #15 - 6 yard pass to Van complete
Pass #16 - 21 yard TD pass to Henderson. Perfect throw. Perfect catch.
Pass #17 - Pass complete to Hagfors
Pass #18 - Pass complete to Ellis Henderson for 13 yards
Pass #19 - Screen pass completion to Van for about 30 yards
Pass #20 - Pass complete to Saylor for 9 yards
Pass #21 - Pass complete to Hagfors for 4 yards

In conclusion, your statement is retarded. Only four passes that could conceivably be considered "drops", and none were to Henderson. You do realize Henderson is #7, yes?

BakunLT said:
reinell30 said:

Not entirely impossible, Jabin Sambrano 25 Yd Pass From Andrew Selle vs App, in the snow, perfect over the shoulder pass in the endzone. That was epic

Yep best pass hands down I've ever seen from a griz player, also giving the magnitude of the event. Selle just gave a beautiful flick of the wrist and it couldn't have been better. :clap:

BadlandsGrizFan said:
BakunLT said:
reinell30 said:

Yep best pass hands down I've ever seen from a griz player, also giving the magnitude of the event. Selle just gave a beautiful flick of the wrist and it couldn't have been better. :clap:
Agree 100% and Jay the word EPIC is applicable in this case. One of the best moments in all of Griz football.

NativeGriz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
BakunLT said:
reinell30 said:

Agree 100% and Jay the word EPIC is applicable in this case. One of the best moments in all of Griz football.

"Jabin Sambrano owns Missoula!" Easily the best pass and catch I've ever seen, in the best game I've ever been to. It may be time to watch it again.

mcg said:
NativeGriz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
BakunLT said:

"Jabin Sambrano owns Missoula!" Easily the best pass and catch I've ever seen, in the best game I've ever been to. It may be time to watch it again.

Jabin had 3 catches better than that in ONE game...I believe it was the Central Arkansas playoff game? The one he made behind the back of the defender was just sick.

Back