• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

#10 Montana @ South Dakota Game Thread

Mr. Greenjeans

Screamin_Eagle174 said:
I like the format. :)

And you are a douche...fuck off troll boy, or better yet back it up and put your money where your mouth is fuck stain. Piss off to the jerk off shack that defines your existence.

Mr. Greenjeans said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:

And you are a douche...f*** off troll boy, or better yet back it up and put your money where your mouth is f*** stain. Piss off to the jerk off shack that defines your existence.

You mad bro?

Mr. Greenjeans said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:

And you are a douche...f*** off troll boy, or better yet back it up and put your money where your mouth is f*** stain. Piss off to the jerk off shack that defines your existence.

30383486.jpg

Mr. Greenjeans said:
Screamin_Eagle174 said:

I just LOLed. Chill......chillllll. People only get to you if you let them. This....I know.

EverettGriz said:
hundreds of fans!

Wow. Hyperbole at its finest.

There's no way ewoo has even 100 fans..... :lol:

I'm not sure I believe this. I read in another thread that they are the center of the BSC. When the Gotwood Project gets going seven years from now, there will be almost 9k people in the stands for the biggest games.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
hundreds of fans!

I'm not sure I believe this. I read in another thread that they are the center of the BSC. When the Gotwood Project gets going seven years from now, there will be almost 9k people in the stands for the biggest games.

We get over 10k now to games, without the "Gotwood" Project. You really are a sore loser. Eating all that crow must have really sucked for you.

EWURanger29 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
hundreds of fans!

We get over 10k now to games, without the "Gotwood" Project. You really are a sore loser. Eating all that crow must have really sucked for you.

I stand corrected. Thanks for the info.
Home Opener: 6,349
Weber: 9,734
SUU: 10,135

As for crow, I actually went with the Thomas Farm Squab. Not bad.

Back