• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

#10 Jersey

GrizMusician

Where & how can we get one? Who do we talk to? Let's get the ball rolling!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

GrizMusician said:

Unfortunately, I bet you're going to want to wait as the Griz are getting new jerseys this year. Last time they got new ones, they weren't available until mid-August. If you want the old style though, you might have a chance although I only saw #44, #8, and #37 for those last year. However, I hear Jane Doe might have a #10...

grizfan95 said:
GrizMusician said:

Unfortunately, I bet you're going to want to wait as the Griz are getting new jerseys this year. Last time they got new ones, they weren't available until mid-August. If you want the old style though, you might have a chance although I only saw #44, #8, and #37 for those last year. However, I hear Jane Doe might have a #10...

I bet it's autographed too. :lol:

I don't care what version it is...

GrizMusician said:
grizfan95 said:
GrizMusician said:

Let me make a couple calls for ya tomorrow. I will hit you up with a PM. :thumb:

Ashamed said:
GrizMusician said:
grizfan95 said:
GrizMusician said:

Let me make a couple calls for ya tomorrow. I will hit you up with a PM. :thumb:

Thanks a lot buddy!

I am probably going to show my age or even my conservative nature (it happens once you have kids), I really don't have any interest in a JJ jersey. I believe that the right verdict was reached in the trial. I do believe both young people had a role in some poor decision making that night. I believe she had no reason to invite a young man to her house and go into the room alone with him, get undressed and make out with him. I also believe that he had no reason to call her up and suggest a meeting if he were as serious about this other girl as he stated he was/is. I won't go as far as to call him a dirtbag as some others have, but it shows some poor judgement and I really have no desire to wear his jersey. That being said, I believe reinstating him and allowing him to finish his football career and his education are the absolute right thing to do.

grizatwork said:
I am probably going to show my age or even my conservative nature (it happens once you have kids), I really don't have any interest in a JJ jersey. I believe that the right verdict was reached in the trial. I do believe both young people had a role in some poor decision making that night. I believe she had no reason to invite a young man to her house and go into the room alone with him, get undressed and make out with him. I also believe that he had no reason to call her up and suggest a meeting if he were as serious about this other girl as he stated he was/is. I won't go as far as to call him a dirtbag as some others have, but it shows some poor judgement and I really have no desire to wear his jersey. That being said, I believe reinstating him and allowing him to finish his football career and his education are the absolute right thing to do.

The difference is that while both have emotional damage, he owes hundreds of thousands for legal expenses.

grizfan95 said:
grizatwork said:

The difference is that while both have emotional damage, he owes hundreds of thousands for legal expenses.

I have no interest in rehashing the he said/she said part of it or the huge costs financially or emotionally. I was just putting my 2 cents in. I do not believe he committed a crime, but he certainly had no reason being with her while he was in another relationship. I don't think you do time for that. I don't think he should have been charged given all that has come out. However, I don't feel like wearing his jersey is something I feel I should do out of sense of solidarity or support. He was vindicated. I hope they both move on and have productive lives. I hope he has a great career, but more importantly he gets his degree and has a positive role in the lives of kids he is eventually going to teach.

FWIW, I don't believe he was in another relationship, rather in communication with someone he had more of a connection with and feelings for.

When I can find one, I will wear his jersey to every game in recognition of his resiliance to everything that has been thrown at him as well as his total commitment to Griz football. It would be easy for him to say f*ck it and get out of Dodge; it will be harder to stand up to the feminazi crowd that was after him and will continue their venom where and whenever they can. As it relates to the perfect behavior crowd that slams him for casual sex, they likely didn't have much opportunities themselves and are envious. I'll stand behind this kid big time. Oh, did I mention his perfomance the second half of 2011 and the esteem that his teammates have for him?

grizatwork said:

Well if you're showing your age, then I guess I am an old fart in a 25-year-old body - because you echo my sentiments exactly. :thumb:

kemajic said:
When I can find one, I will wear his jersey to every game in recognition of his resiliance to everything that has been thrown at him as well as his total commitment to Griz football. It would be easy for him to say f*ck it and get out of Dodge; it will be harder to stand up to the feminazi crowd that was after him and will continue their venom where and whenever they can. As it relates to the perfect behavior crowd that slams him for casual sex, they likely didn't have much opportunities themselves and are envious. I'll stand behind this kid big time. Oh, did I mention his perfomance the second half of 2011 and the esteem that his teammates have for him?

"You're just jealous cuz..." I heard a 3rd grader use that line just the other day!
Just because someone has a set of personal morals that they stand by... they must not have been desirable?

Please also inform me (and others who would love one) of where we could purchase a number 10.

Thank you-

jacobj6 said:
Please also inform me (and others who would love one) of where we could purchase a number 10.

Thank you-

Check the bookstore late august.

MTGriz87 said:
kemajic said:

"You're just jealous cuz..." I heard a 3rd grader use that line just the other day!
Just because someone has a set of personal morals that they stand by... they must not have been desirable?
If those "personal goals" are kept personal, fine. But you don't have to lay it on the rest of us as if JJ and his supporters are immoral.

I was in Missoula at the mall last weekend looking for a Griz #10 jersey... Universal Athletic didn't have one, but then again they didn't have the awesome maroon Under Armour Griz shirt that they had in their display window available either, unless you wanted that display model that was 2X. I'm no OL, so no-sale again... :lol:

Johnson is my favorite player, I will definitly be proudly wearing #10 the next couple years.

IntuitiveGriz said:
I was in Missoula at the mall last weekend looking for a Griz #10 jersey... Universal Athletic didn't have one, but then again they didn't have the awesome maroon Under Armour Griz shirt that they had in their display window available either, unless you wanted that display model that was 2X. I'm no OL, so no-sale again... :lol:

Johnson is my favorite player, I will definitly be proudly wearing #10 the next couple years.

Surprise... surprise... the owner is a Cat fan...

Back