• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

1-AA Playoff Pairings

Eaglegus2

Thought you Griz needed to see who you were playing at home.

Following are the match-ups for the first round of competition to be played Saturday, November 30. Game times will be released Monday, November 25, via the NCAA Championships web site (www.ncaasports.com). Television schedules for all rounds of the 2002 championship will be updated daily at the NCAA sports Web site (www.ncaasports.com) under "TV Schedule".

November 30 at Lake Charles, Louisiana
Monatana State (7-5) at No. 1 McNeese State (10-1)

November 30 at Missoula, Montana
Northwestern St. (9-3) at Monatana (10-2)

November 30 at Villanova, Pennsylvania
Furman (8-3) at Villanova (9-3)

November 30 at Boston, Massachusetts
Fordham (9-2) at No. 4 Northeastern (10-2)

November 30 at Macomb, Illinois
Eastern Illinois (8-3) at No. 2 Western Illinois (10-1)

November 30 at Bowling Green, Kentucky
Murray State (7-4) at Western Kentucky (8-3)

November 30 at Boone, North Carolina
Maine (10-2) at Appalachian State (8-3)

November 30 at Statesboro, Georgia
Bethune-Cookman (11-1) at No. 3 Georgia Southern (9-2)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but could Montana be going to Northeastern if we win and they win. I don't think they would send us to the Number 1 seed and send a 3 loss team to the Number 4 seed. Just looks that way to me, of course I could be wrong. I think Villanova or Furman goes to McNeese.

NOPE!!!!!!!!

Your winner travels to McNeese, unless you crash & burn or Montana St. upsets the Cowboys.

It would suck if the kitties win and the demons win. Then they play at Northwestern St.

ronbo said:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but could Montana be going to Northeastern if we win and they win. I don't think they would send us to the Number 1 seed and send a 3 loss team to the Number 4 seed. Just looks that way to me, of course I could be wrong. I think Villanova or Furman goes to McNeese.

If we win, we will face the winner of the Cats vs. McNeese game. At least thats the way the brackets were laid out on ESPN.

Well I guess the road to Nooga leads through Lake Charles and then we would have to travel again to the east somewhere.

Make sure you win your games and hope that Furman wins their games.

Then The Griz can have them in Missoula for the semi.

Same story as before except you make it back to the Big Dance.

Or if Fordham or Villinova were to make it to the Semis, the Griz would host. But I really can't see us winning this weekend, and if we do.......It will be ugly in Lake Charles.

Back