• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

1,000,000 HITS

chris

Administrator
Staff member
eGriz Club
eGriz.com hit the 1,000,000 hit mark yesturday, October 29th. This is a huge accomplishment for eGriz.com. I have to thank all of you Griz Fans for the support. Keep supporting eGriz.com and the Griz and have a great rest of the season. Thanks again, Chris (eGriz.com)

Congrats Chris!

I don't know of a better site to come discuss and find out information on the Montana Grizzly football program.

I feel privledged to be a part of it! Thank you.

Keep up the good work!

Jim Joyner
a.k.a. GoodGodGriz, TripleG,

P.S. You still owe me $20 for the tailgate! :wink:

Chris, congrats on the hunt. Elk steak tailgate Saturday???? :wink:

Thanks for putting together this whole shin-dig, we affectionately call, e-griz. 1,000,000 hits. :eek: Holy crap that's a lot. Something you can be proud of. Hey, if it weren't for you we might spend more time working at work, or working at home, or God forbid, with our wives. hahaha, Only kidding!

Ya'll give Chris a virtual pat on the back. (and Jim also) They dun good.

Congrats to eGriz.com(Chris)! 1,000,000 hits! That is something to be proud. I hope you have continued sucess with the site. I know I'll continue to be here everyday. And as always...Go Griz!

Props to you Chris...nice job. Maybe you could give the ESPN College Message Boards some hints on how a REAL board should be ran.

Back