• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

08/17 scrimmage-pre BW.

mtgrizrule

Can't wait for Brint and whoever else was there for today. I hear kicking looks improved. Overall, much more consistency. Greenberg having a good day. Marq Rogers making a few nice grabs. Front 7 controlling the game for the most part. Hurry and get your post up BW, etc.

Brady Gustafson threw another pick six today. He threw it right to Tucker Schye and he ran it in untouched. The defense looked much better today than last sunday. JJ also was picked off today by Jordan Tripp.

Got a few texts and emails, each saying the pass defense looked much improved, and only 1 noticeable coverage break down today.

grizcountry420 said:
Brady Gustafson threw another pick six today. He threw it right to Tucker Schye and he ran it in untouched. The defense looked much better today than last sunday. JJ also was picked off today by Jordan Tripp.
The Johnson pic looked just as bad as Gs. I wouldn't worry too much about it

I thought that Boise St transfer Jamal Wilson created some nice holes and had a really nice block out in open field on Kanagota.

Back