• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ - Bison GAME DAY THREAD

LivingstonNative

I haven’t started a game day thread in ages. I am extremely nervous about this game, but I believe we will win. LETS GO ❗
GIVE THEM HELL❗

LivingstonNative said:
I haven’t started a game day thread in ages. I am extremely nervous about this game, but I believe we will win. LETS GO ❗
GIVE THEM HELL❗

Holy crap Livingston!! Good on you! Lol..12am!! Thats awesome.

A lot less time to kill leading up to this one versus the last couple of games. Looking forward to watching this team at home one last time this year. Not looking forward to looking at those ugly green and yellow uniforms through the course of the game, but a small price to pay for a home semifinal game. Go Griz! Let's feast!

Wish I could be there. Regardless of the outcome, what a season it’s been….let’s go win the f*cking football game though!!! GO GRIZ!!!

Set the tone early - an absolute must! Start out fast and hot - we win. Start out slow - we will struggle.

Lets Go Griz!!!!

Win stay healthy, win stay positive, win stay penalty free. Above all WIN!! Kick some fluffy cows butt.GO GRIZ!!!

Da Boyz Mom said:
We need one of the mods to wake up and sticky this thread so it doesn't keep dropping down the page. 🥱

The mods were probably at the Mo and Red’s. No telling when they will get up. Wished I could have been there!

Found this guy's game preview on YouTube. Seems to do a pretty good job. Anyone ever watch this guy before?

https://youtu.be/LJpyEgDurJw?si=KuZCyUnS1xaPe7SU

Look forward to a good matchup today, when it comes down to it I always want to see the MT kids shine, so go griz.

What's the health of your defense? I thought I heard Fouch was a little banged up and someone else.

Back