• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Poll: Official eGriz FCS Pole

Poll: Should We Resurrect the Official eGriz FCS Pole?

• No

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 28 71.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Bobcats Suck

Votes: 33 84.6%

• Total voters

CDAGRIZ

DONOR
After Soldier’s creation of the (unauthorized) eGriz BSC Poll, I feel like we should have a poll to determine whether we should bring back the Official eGriz FCS Pole for 2023. My team of boffins will have to re-tool the algorithm to account for pending charges and coverups, but it was the only pole that mattered in its heyday.

I’m a bit confused here so someone please help me. I’ve been an avid Griz supporter since my undergraduate days in the sixties. Through all these years I must have been under a rock because I was unaware that that there was a Griz “pole”. Where do they keep this “pole”?is it somewhere on campus? Did Stitt know about this “pole?” Maybe if he had he would have had a better record? I’ve attended a few Homecoming parades but no pole in sight. Did some conniving bobcats steel our pole? ☹️

Sport said:
I’m a bit confused here so someone please help me. I’ve been an avid Griz supporter since my undergraduate days in the sixties. Through all these years I must have been under a rock because I was unaware that that there was a Griz “pole”. Where do they keep this “pole”?is it somewhere on campus? Did Stitt know about this “pole?” Maybe if he had he would have had a better record? I’ve attended a few Homecoming parades but no pole in sight. Did some conniving bobcats steel our pole? ☹️

Some jokey jokemeister is looking to get band.

AZGrizFan said:
Sport said:

He's waiting for the pole dance.

AZGrizFan said:
Sport said:

Always at least one. It will always happen. Like the Salmon of Capistrano.

CDAGRIZ said:
Always at least one. It will always happen. Like the Salmon of Capistrano.

Someplace warm. A place where the beer flows like wine. Where beautiful women instinctively flock.

Sport said:

It was a Festivus pole

CDAGRIZ said:
After Soldier’s creation of the (unauthorized) eGriz BSC Poll, I feel like we should have a poll to determine whether we should bring back the Official eGriz FCS Pole for 2023. My team of boffins will have to re-tool the algorithm to account for pending charges and coverups, but it was the only pole that mattered in its heyday.

My bad. I have no excuse. I will accept my band without protest and I pledge to be less pedestrian when reinstated with 6 or 7 new screen names.

Back