• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Grant Glasgow Kicker Commits

grizfan1984

Kicker transfer from University of Kansas commited to the Griz today:
https://twitter.com/grant_glasgow/status/1658974281907200000?s=46&t=dc8-GgsunrC6LlIKD26SmQ

"High School: Played under head coach Clint Bowen at Lawrence High School, where he handled the team’s kickoffs, field goals and extra points … Went 8-for-9 on field goals as a senior with a long of 48, and delivered a game-winning kick in the final seconds of the Lions’ victory at Olathe North … Converted 48-of-50 extra points, with two being blocked."

mthoopsfan said:
"High School: Played under head coach Clint Bowen at Lawrence High School, where he handled the team’s kickoffs, field goals and extra points … Went 8-for-9 on field goals as a senior with a long of 48, and delivered a game-winning kick in the final seconds of the Lions’ victory at Olathe North … Converted 48-of-50 extra points, with two being blocked."

Looks like he did a little punting too.

We had needs at both QB and P, now it’s time to turn our attention to defense, and in a big way. We need about 3-4 guys brought in at DL and CB

Griz til I die said:
We had needs at both QB and P, now it’s time to turn our attention to defense, and in a big way. We need about 3-4 guys brought in at DL and CB

I think Griz are fine at D Line. CB is the big one on my opinion.

From Lawrence, Kansas, home to the historically piss-poor Jayhawks. Guess he figured it was time to get out of Dodge, er, Lawrence. He will thrive in a successful environment. :thumb:

Just to clear a few things up, do not compare Kansas Jayhawks football with Lawrence HS football, no comparison. Lawrence HS was a top notch 6A football program until a second high school, Lawrence Free State opened. Lawrence is still a good program, but this young man should be judged on what he accomplishes on the field for the Griz, but not for where he attended high school.

Latest posts

Back