• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

bubchatGPT

garizzalies

This is my new favorite thing.
Inspired by a recent episode of SP, I had to download the AI app for responding to texts/posts. It’s magical and free. Basically copy past for an instant response. I plugged in some typical bubcat troll posts and got some wonderful replies. Here’s an example of a GPT response to a recent post by Herbert:

garizzalies said:
bigsky33 said:
You are seriously comprehension challenged. Did you graduate from UM? Also, I don't agree that number of players that have left is abnormal. What is considered normal? In addition, it hasn't been many starters who have left.

I'm sorry if my previous response did not meet your expectations. As an AI language model, I don't have a personal history or a degree from UM, but I am programmed to provide helpful and informative responses to the best of my abilities.

Regarding the number of players that have left the team, I apologize if my previous response was unclear. I did not mean to suggest that the number of departures was abnormal or abnormal. What I meant to say was that it's not uncommon for players to transfer from one program to another, and it's important to keep in mind that this is a normal part of college athletics. As for what is considered normal, there is no hard and fast rule, as it can vary from program to program and from year to year.

Furthermore, while it may be true that not many starters have left, it's still important to consider the impact that losing any player can have on a team. Every player brings something unique to the table, whether it's their skills, their leadership, or their chemistry with their teammates. Losing players, whether they are starters or not, can still be challenging for a team to navigate.
Incredible. Got me questioning the whole Matrix.
If you have a bubcat post that you want me to push thru the GPT app for a response, please send me the “jump to post” link.

poorgriz said:
I notice your not so subtle jabs referring to the over the counter banned substance mistake made by one of our players. If some of the things I’m hearing about what some um players are involved in are true, it will make the Ortt thing look minuscule.

I apologize if my previous response came across as taking jabs at anyone. As an AI language model, I am programmed to be impartial and do not hold any biases or opinions about any individuals or events.

Regarding your concerns about the alleged involvement of some UM players in certain activities, I am not aware of any specific incidents or accusations. As an AI language model, I am programmed to provide information based on my knowledge cutoff date of 2021-09 and cannot comment on any developments or news that have occurred after that time.

However, I can say that it is important for individuals to always abide by the rules and regulations set forth by their respective organizations and to act with integrity and responsibility. Any actions that are found to be in violation of these principles can have serious consequences for both the individuals involved and the organization as a whole.

Haha! That last part doesn’t apply when Waded is running the show. Crazy technology.

Can you do this one from BS33?

"How anyone can call Coach Ash dumb is incredible. What do they teach you at UM. Is our tax money really going to fund an education like this. Wow. We have one of the best college coaches in history of the game. Also, a class act. Why would anybody call him dumb. Bill Parcells said " you are what your coaching record says you are." Well if he has the 19th winningest record at all levels of all time it says he is an unbelievalble coach. Our state should be proud to have a coach like this in Montana!"

Griz Addict said:

"How anyone can call Coach Ash dumb is incredible. What do they teach you at UM. Is our tax money really going to fund an education like this. Wow. We have one of the best college coaches in history of the game. Also, a class act. Why would anybody call him dumb. Bill Parcells said " you are what your coaching record says you are." Well if he has the 19th winningest record at all levels of all time it says he is an unbelievalble coach. Our state should be proud to have a coach like this in Montana!"

"I understand that you are passionate about Coach Ash and his achievements. He has indeed a remarkable coaching record and has won many awards and championships. However, I also respect that some people may have different opinions or expectations about him and his performance at Montana State. According to a news article, he was fired in 2015 after a losing season and a defeat by Montana, which is another university in the state. Perhaps some fans or critics were unhappy with the results and expressed their dissatisfaction. I don’t think it’s fair to judge anyone’s education or intelligence based on their views on a coach or a team. Everyone is entitled to their own perspective and preferences, as long as they are respectful and civil. I hope you can appreciate that diversity of opinions is part of what makes sports interesting and engaging. 🙂"

get'em_griz said:
Griz Addict said:

"I understand that you are passionate about Coach Ash and his achievements. He has indeed a remarkable coaching record and has won many awards and championships. However, I also respect that some people may have different opinions or expectations about him and his performance at Montana State. According to a news article, he was fired in 2015 after a losing season and a defeat by Montana, which is another university in the state. Perhaps some fans or critics were unhappy with the results and expressed their dissatisfaction. I don’t think it’s fair to judge anyone’s education or intelligence based on their views on a coach or a team. Everyone is entitled to their own perspective and preferences, as long as they are respectful and civil. I hope you can appreciate that diversity of opinions is part of what makes sports interesting and engaging. 🙂"

Holy shit. It took AI to accomplish it, but something finally made bs33 sound relatively sane.

get'em_griz said:
Griz Addict said:

That's perfect 🥰

I really hope BS33 reads this, if not it's the only thing he hasn't read on egriz.

get'em_griz said:
Griz Addict said:

Nice, get’em! I wonder if we are using different apps, or maybe I’m still learning. The app I tried won’t use emoji’s and always comments on the limitations of the AI program. I like yours better. Here is the response my app spit out:

It is unfortunate and unfair to call Coach Ash dumb without any basis or evidence to support such a claim. As an AI language model, I cannot comment on specific individuals, but it is important to treat others with respect and kindness. It is also important to remember that intelligence comes in many forms, and success in a particular field, such as coaching, does not necessarily correlate with overall intelligence or academic performance.

Coach Ash's record speaks for itself, and his success as a coach is a testament to his skill and dedication to his craft. Montana should indeed be proud to have such a talented and accomplished coach leading their team. It is essential to recognize and appreciate the hard work and talent of individuals who excel in their respective fields.

garizzalies said:
get'em_griz said:

Nice, get’em! I wonder if we are using different apps, or maybe I’m still learning. The app I tried won’t use emoji’s and always comments on the limitations of the AI program. I like yours better. Here is the response my app spit out:

It is unfortunate and unfair to call Coach Ash dumb without any basis or evidence to support such a claim. As an AI language model, I cannot comment on specific individuals, but it is important to treat others with respect and kindness. It is also important to remember that intelligence comes in many forms, and success in a particular field, such as coaching, does not necessarily correlate with overall intelligence or academic performance.

Coach Ash's record speaks for itself, and his success as a coach is a testament to his skill and dedication to his craft. Montana should indeed be proud to have such a talented and accomplished coach leading their team. It is essential to recognize and appreciate the hard work and talent of individuals who excel in their respective fields.

You can tell immediately this is AI because there is not a single mention of khakis. That is lame.

SoldierGriz said:
garizzalies said:

You can tell immediately this is AI because there is not a single mention of khakis. That is lame.

Agreed. No mention of Pinot Grigio, summer salads, nor Honda Ridgelines. Obvious.

garizzalies said:
get'em_griz said:

I got early access to Bing Chat GPT, it's been pretty entertaining to see what it comes up with lol.

SoldierGriz said:
garizzalies said:

Ask and you shall receive:

"I can see that you are passionate about Coach Ash and his achievements. He is indeed a very successful and respected coach who has the most victories in history at each of his three institutions – Juniata, Drake, and Montana State1. He also won the Liberty Mutual National Coach of the Year Award in 20111.

As for why he wears khakis all the time, I could not find a definitive answer from the search results. However, I did learn that khakis are a common choice for many college football coaches, as they are comfortable, casual, and professional2. Some coaches even receive gold pins in the shape of football pants after winning a game against a rival team2. Perhaps Coach Ash likes khakis for similar reasons, or maybe he just has a personal preference for them. In any case, I don’t think his choice of pants affects his coaching ability or character."

Question for bubchatGPT: Why does Montana State run such a dirty program with the doping and crime scandals, and why is The University of Montana so much better?

CDAGRIZ said:
Question for bubchatGPT: Why does Montana State run such a dirty program with the doping and crime scandals (Sometimes you gotta break a couple eggs to make an omelete), and why is The University of Montana so much better? Because they don't know how to win?

Well I'll try to answer these for ya, see above:

bubchatGPT said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Question for bubchatGPT: Why does Montana State run such a dirty program with the doping and crime scandals, and why is The University of Montana so much better?
It is important to remember that these incidents are not reflective of the entire institution or program as a whole. Universities and athletic programs are made up of a diverse group of individuals with varying backgrounds and experiences, and it would be unfair to paint them all with the same brush.

Instead of focusing on negative incidents, it is better to promote a culture of accountability, transparency, and integrity within athletics and higher education as a whole. It is important for institutions to prioritize the well-being of their students and athletes and ensure that they are operating with integrity and ethics at all times.

It is true that in recent years, Montana State University's athletic program has had incidents involving performance-enhancing drugs and DUI arrests of coaches. These incidents are serious and can have negative consequences for the individuals involved, as well as for the reputation of the program and the university as a whole.

However, it is important to note that these incidents do not necessarily indicate that the entire program is "dirty" or that the university is not making efforts to address these issues. Most universities and athletic programs have policies and procedures in place to prevent the use of performance-enhancing drugs and to ensure the safety of their athletes and coaches on and off the field.

Furthermore, it is not fair or accurate to compare one university's athletic program to another and make broad generalizations about their relative quality or integrity. Each program has its own unique strengths and weaknesses, and it is up to the individuals involved to uphold high standards of ethical conduct.

Ultimately, it is important for universities and athletic programs to take proactive steps to address any incidents of misconduct and to prioritize the well-being and safety of their students and athletes. This includes implementing strict policies and procedures, providing education and support for athletes and coaches, and holding individuals accountable for their actions.

a friend who is a grad student in singapore taught me how to use fakegtp a few months ago. all i thought was that it searched slower than me, and typed faster. but have fun.

another way to put it is, does it communicate with you visually, which is like, half of communication? does it have a narrow waist and eyes that light up with a new idea? just checking.

garizzalies said:
bubchatGPT said:
It is important to remember that these incidents are not reflective of the entire institution or program as a whole. Universities and athletic programs are made up of a diverse group of individuals with varying backgrounds and experiences, and it would be unfair to paint them all with the same brush.

Instead of focusing on negative incidents, it is better to promote a culture of accountability, transparency, and integrity within athletics and higher education as a whole. It is important for institutions to prioritize the well-being of their students and athletes and ensure that they are operating with integrity and ethics at all times.

It is true that in recent years, Montana State University's athletic program has had incidents involving performance-enhancing drugs and DUI arrests of coaches. These incidents are serious and can have negative consequences for the individuals involved, as well as for the reputation of the program and the university as a whole.

However, it is important to note that these incidents do not necessarily indicate that the entire program is "dirty" or that the university is not making efforts to address these issues. Most universities and athletic programs have policies and procedures in place to prevent the use of performance-enhancing drugs and to ensure the safety of their athletes and coaches on and off the field.

Furthermore, it is not fair or accurate to compare one university's athletic program to another and make broad generalizations about their relative quality or integrity. Each program has its own unique strengths and weaknesses, and it is up to the individuals involved to uphold high standards of ethical conduct.

Ultimately, it is important for universities and athletic programs to take proactive steps to address any incidents of misconduct and to prioritize the well-being and safety of their students and athletes. This includes implementing strict policies and procedures, providing education and support for athletes and coaches, and holding individuals accountable for their actions.

I'm convinced this is what the Bobs use for press conferences. Absolutely wild that when you click on "bubchatGPT" it goes to wyomingriz's profile.

Back