• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Nary a Peep

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemajic

DONOR
Well into spring ball with eGriz accumulating a lot of pages of its normal pitiful humor exchanges and nothing on what's happening in spring ball. Maybe it isn't happening.

kemajic said:
Well into spring ball with eGriz accumulating a lot of pages of its normal pitiful humor exchanges and nothing on what's happening in spring ball. Maybe it isn't happening.

Vidlak and qb's look good. Linebackers are deep, including Hill, Janacaro, Flint, Wilson, Rostad, Tirrell. The D is looking good, including the d-line. In recent scrimmage, qb's didn't throw picks and rb's didn't fumble. Punting was pretty good.

kemajic said:

Go to the club side

mthoopsfan said:
kemajic said:

Vidlak and qb's look good. Linebackers are deep, including Hill, Janacaro, Flint, Wilson, Rostad, Tirrell. The D is looking good, including the d-line. In recent scrimmage, qb's didn't throw picks and rb's didn't fumble. Punting was pretty good.
Thanks, that's at least a peep.

Thanks hoops for something.....all the old contributors are going by the way side......how much longer will e-griz be relevant ????

mthoopsfan said:
kemajic said:

Who is doing the punting?

Ah, much like the swallows to Capistrano, it's the annual "I-Don't-Have-Anything-Of-Value-To-Add-But-I'm-Pissed-Nobody-Else-Does-Thread".

I do so enjoy these little traditions of ours.

AZDoc said:
mthoopsfan said:

Who is doing the punting?

Don't know. The streaming quality in AZ wasn't very good and I didn't have a spring program. Maybe it was Bruschini.

SoldierGriz said:
mthoopsfan said:
Don't know. The streaming quality in AZ wasn't very good and I didn't have a spring program. Maybe it was Bruschini.

Wonder if this post is the type of humor Kem was looking for? :roll:

giphy.gif

krammer said:
Thanks hoops for something.....all the old contributors are going by the way side......how much longer will e-griz be relevant ????
Very difficult to find anything relevant right now.

EverettGriz said:
Ah, much like the swallows to Capistrano, it's the annual "I-Don't-Have-Anything-Of-Value-To-Add-But-I'm-Pissed-Nobody-Else-Does-Thread".
As if everyone interested is in the Missoula neighborhood.

So important to have you back. The kind of influencer who can get things back on track.

kemajic said:
EverettGriz said:

So important to have you back. The kind of influencer who can get things back on track.

I don't have the foggiest notion what this may mean.

But thank you. It's nice to be appreciated, and great to be back. I've truly missed all the posts about there being no posts.

kemajic said:
EverettGriz said:

Did you look at the club side, or are we just posting to complain at this point?

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

Did you look at the club side, or are we just posting to complain at this point?
So if by "club side" you mean eGriz Club, I did go over there. It has but one post in the last 3 days. It was by Brint and was informative. I guess I dozed on the forum split; there is such an overload of posts that it makes sense to spread them out over two forums. The same "get the BH staff" crew seems to dominate over there, too.

kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
So if by "club side" you mean eGriz Club, I did go over there. It has but one post in the last 3 days. It was by Brint and was informative. I guess I dozed on the forum split; there is such an overload of posts that it makes sense to spread them out over two forums. The same "get the BH staff" crew seems to dominate over there, too.

Yeah, I hear that. On both the BW info and the “get the Staff” sentiment. Much more civil there, though.

kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:

The 2 sides are vastly different...differing opinions are OK there. Too bad you missed that aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back