• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz football season tickets

Quick note, if you have renewals but can’t seem to pay for them online, you may need to call them or go into the ticket office. Something with the website is broken for some accounts, especially for ticket transfers.

uofmman1122 said:
Quick note, if you have renewals but can’t seem to pay for them online, you may need to call them or go into the ticket office. Something with the website is broken for some accounts, especially for ticket transfers.
It defaults everyone to mobile delivery, the option for print at home is teased, but not offered. Have to resolve by phone. Same every year. Must really be rocket science.

kemajic said:
uofmman1122 said:
It defaults everyone to mobile delivery, the option for print at home is teased, but not offered. Have to resolve by phone. Same every year. Must really be rocket science.

Not nearly as complicated as just having the tickets on your phone. That must be rocket surgery.

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

Not nearly as complicated as just having the tickets on your phone. That must be rocket surgery.

I don’t believe rocket surgery is very hard anymore. I just seen a YouTube video the other day on how to do it by Mechanic Mike. Guys amazing, I seen one video of his where he jump starts a flux capacitor with some needle noses, a couple paper clips, and a 9 volt battery.

alabamagrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I don’t believe rocket surgery is very hard anymore. I just seen a YouTube video the other day on how to do it by Mechanic Mike. Guys amazing, I seen one video of his where he jump starts a flux capacitor with some needle noses, a couple paper clips, and a 9 volt battery.

Then mobile delivery is much more difficult. The burden of them sending something directly to my phone so I can gain admittance to the game is real.

I'd much rather fire up the ol' trusty Dell, yell "What's the login password?" to my wife in the other room followed by a "What is it? Is that with a capital?" After hacking through the login screen, I say to myself, "Alright, we're in." Then, I pull up my web browser and type in "Google.com" so I can Google "Hotmail.com". After that, we're almost home free. I login to my Hotmail account (I know that password. It's "password123") so I can do a download of those tickets straight to my Epson ticket printing machine. After the print job, I always do the ol' bang the bottom of the pages on the desk move so they're all straight before I smack the stack of pages against my left palm while saying, "Got 'em." It's much easier.

CDAGRIZ said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Then mobile delivery is much more difficult. The burden of them sending something directly to my phone so I can gain admittance to the game is real.

I'd much rather fire up the ol' trusty Dell, yell "What's the login password?" to my wife in the other room followed by a "What is it? Is that with a capital?" After hacking through the login screen, I say to myself, "Alright, we're in." Then, I pull up my web browser and type in "Google.com" so I can Google "Hotmail.com". After that, we're almost home free. I login to my Hotmail account (I know that password. It's "password123") so I can do a download of those tickets straight to my Epson ticket printing machine. After the print job, I always do the ol' bang the bottom of the pages on the desk move so they're all straight before I smack the stack of pages against my left palm while saying, "Got 'em." It's much easier.
I print my tickets at home with two simple clicks, you really should try to catch up. Bingo, right into my little binder I take on every game trip with a lot of useful Griz, travel, Missoula and W. MT info. Easy to distribute tix at the tailgate to fans not hitting the entry together. It's lazy to abandon and criticize proven technology that does not depend on perfect phone performance far from home. But your way should be the only way; got it. I forget how many games you attend every year.

And never provide the customer with his preferred service. Always good business.

kemajic said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I print my tickets at home with two simple clicks, you really should try to catch up. Bingo, right into my little binder I take on every game trip with a lot of useful Griz, travel, Missoula and W. MT info. Easy to distribute tix at the tailgate to fans not hitting the entry together. It's lazy to abandon and criticize proven technology that does not depend on perfect phone performance far from home. But your way should be the only way; got it. I forget how many games you attend every year.

And never provide the customer with his preferred service. Always good business.

Totally agree. It's ridiculous. I prefer them mailed to me on a sheet so I can tear them off at the perforation and save the stubs, but they don't even offer that option anymore.

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

Totally agree. It's ridiculous. I prefer them mailed to me on a sheet so I can tear them off at the perforation and save the stubs, but they don't even offer that option anymore.
That was a cost reduction that kept ticket prices the same. Easy to accept. A malfunctioning website, not so much.

Question: Who at the athletic department is the person that took Cato Butlers job or Bob Guillily's? . I captained the 1960 Griz along with John Gregor (deceased), and am down here in San Antonio Texas and need about 4 tickets to Home Coming. Might be kinda Cool to Recognize those of us still Kicking. Coach Matte aka Yogi, aka # 64

CDAGRIZ said:
kemajic said:

Would love it if they still offer a printed, tear of the perforation, save the stubs option! I'd even be will to pay for that option!!

GrizTexas said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Would love it if they still offer a printed, tear of the perforation, save the stubs option! I'd even be will to pay for that option!!

Me too.

Proud Griz Man said:
Last year renewal was April, this year it is moved up to March. They are going further overboard.

They’re hurting financially. This marks the lowest number of season ticket renewal sines the stadium expansion.

alabamagrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:

So I guess you both are perfectly ok with the Chinese knowing every single game you are going to and where you will be sitting?

Grizbeer said:
alabamagrizzly said:
So I guess you both are perfectly ok with the Chinese knowing every single game you are going to and where you will be sitting?

😂 Well done!

uptopgriz said:
Proud Griz Man said:
Last year renewal was April, this year it is moved up to March. They are going further overboard.

They’re hurting financially. This marks the lowest number of season ticket renewal sines the stadium expansion.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You’re nothing if not persistent, aren’t you?

uptopgriz said:
Proud Griz Man said:

On the contrary, so many season tickets are being sold there will be no general admission tickets available this season without a major stadium expansion!

Back