• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz Destroy Cats :)

HookedonGriz

DONOR
In women’s tennis, but we will take it!

Also Griz Softball have won their first two games yesterday and today over UNLV.

https://twitter.com/montanagrizwten/status/1634706103199227906?s=46&t=AeVPWN_MNYG5zR5SnyqMSw

Yet some on here think everything is peachy in the UM athletic department.....you would think after all the Brawl of Wild series losses (is it now 7 years in a row?), being swept (first time on over 20 years) in FB MBB WBB , Cats finishing higher in all 3 major sports would be a red flag....but denial is strong.

Ursus1 said:
Yet some on here think everything is peachy in the UM athletic department.....you would think after all the Brawl of Wild series losses (is it now 7 years in a row?), being swept (first time on over 20 years) in FB MBB WBB , Cats finishing higher in all 3 major sports would be a red flag....but denial is strong.
You're neat.

Ursus1 said:

Griz beat Cats in football in 2021. How's your memory? Cat women didn't win any more tourney games than the LG.

Which school has better attendance in football and more football revenue? Which school has a better game day atmosphere?

Which school has the better men's basketball attendance?

Which school led the conference in women's basketball attendance?

Do men's basketball losses of 3 and 4 points really upset you that much?

Who thinks "everything is peachy" in UM athletics, or are you literally talking about the athletic department?

Ursus1 said:

Pretty sure if posters thought “everything was peachy” we wouldn’t be posting about the women's tennis team beating the scats on the football forum😂.

pitch-perfect-get-a-life.gif

mthoopsfan said:
Ursus1 said:

Griz beat Cats in football in 2021. How's your memory? Cat women didn't win any more tourney games than the LG.

Which school has better attendance in football and more football revenue? Which school has a better game day atmosphere?

Who thinks "everything is peachy" in UM athletics, or are you literally talking about the athletic department?

So now it is about attendance? Expectations are decreasing.

bigsky33 said:
mthoopsfan said:

Don't Cats think they are "crushing" UM in everything? You don't think attendance in sports and revenue in sports is important?

Cat fans are crushing Griz fans in trolling and in being obnoxious. I'll give you that.

bigsky33 said:
mthoopsfan said:

I see Bobcats are now copying the Griz on a legacy jersey. First year I’ve heard of it, but it shows that cats still think like a little brother. I see Griz winning football, and 3 of the 4 basketball games easily next year.

Ursus1 said:
Go find a new team! It’s one thing to be critical of how this year has gone for the athletic department and offer solutions for how to fix them, but you haven’t provided anything this off-season other then just complaining about how every coach/administrator in the department is either stupid or an asshole! Don’t support any of the teams next year when they get it back on track as I expect most of them will, especially the Big 3! Don’t let the door hit you on the way out!

ordigger said:
bigsky33 said:

I see Bobcats are now copying the Griz on a legacy jersey. First year I’ve heard of it, but it shows that cats still think like a little brother. I see Griz winning football, and 3 of the 4 basketball games easily next year.

I honestly feel like the Bobcats would garner a lot more respect if they weren’t so fixated on everything Griz. The Griz are always their measuring stick, and that’s the exact reason why they will always be lil’ bro.

CDAGRIZ said:
ordigger said:

I honestly feel like the Bobcats would garner a lot more respect if they weren’t so fixated on everything Griz. The Griz are always their measuring stick, and that’s the exact reason why they will always be lil’ bro.

The irony of this post in a thread with this title is pretty high.

PTGrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Not nearly as high as my concern that you don’t know what irony is. The thread is very clearly tongue in cheek and made in response to the myriad “domination” posts, on eGriz, by cat trolls over the past few months.

I’d stick to making every post negative toward the Griz. Really throws people off the scent.

CDAGRIZ said:
PTGrizzly said:

Not nearly as high as my concern that you don’t know what irony is. The thread is very clearly tongue in cheek and made in response to the myriad “domination” posts, on eGriz, by cat trolls over the past few months.

I’d stick to making every post negative toward the Griz. Really throws people off the scent.

Oh honey. If you think Hooked wasn’t being serious with this, I’m afraid you’re losing some of your senses. But hey, look at how are we are when we can only celebrate women’s tennis. How dare some of us have standards! I’d much rather celebrate a sport that people actually care about, but you do you.

PTGrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Oh honey. If you think Hooked wasn’t being serious with this, I’m afraid you’re losing some of your senses. But hey, look at how are we are when we can only celebrate women’s tennis. How dare some of us have standards! I’d much rather celebrate a sport that people actually care about, but you do you.

Yea the big smiley face in the thread title doesn’t make it obvious. Come on now, let’s do better.

PTGrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:

👎👎

PTGrizzly said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Be careful, that oh "honey" might get you banished and a lawsuit.

Montanabob said:
PTGrizzly said:

Be careful, that oh "honey" might get you banished and a lawsuit.

I’m not sure about banished and a lawsuit but I did instantly picture him typing his post in full drag.

CDAGRIZ said:
PTGrizzly said:

👎👎

I give your thumbs down a thumbs up.
👍👍

ordigger said:
bigsky33 said:

Right? The Griz surely were the first to don the legacy jersey.

Back