• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

…men griz..psu game…

I'm here for it as well.

PSU: Much better match-up.

PSU is the best offensive team in the conference but almost at the bottom of the conference defensively. They play with a 3 guard lineup a ton and I think that benefits Montana if they can control the pace a bit. If so that'll be good matchups for both Bannan and Thomas.

Also, gotta think they have a really good sense as to what Parker wants to do offensively and that'll help as well. Gotta figure we might see Brown a bit more tonight, knowing that Parker struggled a bit last year against taller guys. Plus this is the type of pace that might suit Brown as an offensive player (at least right now).

Griz win by 11.

Grizfan-24 said:
I'm here for it as well.

PSU is the best offensive team in the conference but almost at the bottom of the conference defensively. They play with a 3 guard lineup a ton and I think that benefits Montana if they can control the pace a bit. If so that'll be good matchups for both Bannan and Thomas.

Also, gotta think they have a really good sense as to what Parker wants to do offensively and that'll help as well. Gotta figure we might see Brown a bit more tonight, knowing that Parker struggled a bit last year against taller guys. Plus this is the type of pace that might suit Brown as an offensive player (at least right now).

Griz win by 11.
Hopefully, Travis will try to offensively utilize Thomas more on the inside rather than have him spend the majority of his time beyond the three point line. He is really hard to stop when he gets the ball inside and it is a mystery to me why he is not utilized more in that fashion.

Love the optimism. After their last game I don’t see them beating anyone who is halfway good. Would love to be surprised.

Grizfan-24 said:
I'm here for it as well.

Griz win by 11.

It’s a two-way street. Who do Bannan and Thomas guard on the perimeter? Are they ready to handle the ball against the team that pressures and creates the most TOs in the conference?

Sorry. I’m out for now. Life is too short to watch this offense. Until Travis demonstrates the managerial imperative of delegating an obvious weakness to a subordinate with superior knowledge, I’ll be switching over to the Lady Griz where demonstrably good things are taking place and my maroon blood courses faster.

citay said:
Sorry. I’m out for now. Life is too short to watch this offense. Until Travis demonstrates the managerial imperative of delegating an obvious weakness to a subordinate with superior knowledge, I’ll be switching over to the Lady Griz where demonstrably good things are taking place and my maroon blood courses faster.

Since the Lady Griz played this afternoon, you can do both!

I'm in too.
Quick note: I like the big line up. It allows Bannan to be a point forward. Meanwhile Oke can worry about inside defense.

Better shut down the fouls or we're gonna be looking for volunteers out of the stands by game's end!

Back