• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lady Griz - PSU Game

WOW, the ladies are kicking butt! Up by 22 at the half. Their moving the ball, passing and lights out from 3 pt. land. I’d be surprised if the Vikings come out of their zone and switch to woman (man) in second half. It will interesting to see how they respond. 52 point in 1st half. That’s more than the men scored in Thursday’s entire game.

WOW, the ladies are kicking butt! Up by 22 at the half. Their moving the ball, passing and lights out from 3 pt. land. I’d be surprised if the Vikings come out of their zone and switch to woman (man) in second half. It will interesting to see how they respond. 52 point in 1st half. That’s more than the men scored in Thursday’s entire game.

Listening to Lady Griz game over 930 AM KMPT and having ads break in during live action. This is not the first time this has happened this season.

That may be the best I’ve seen the lady Griz look in a looooooong time. They were efficient, good defense, good team play, and shit extremely well. Plus those N7 unis were 🔥 🔥

HookedonGriz said:
That may be the best I’ve seen the lady Griz look in a looooooong time. They were efficient, good defense, good team play, and poop extremely well. Plus those N7 unis were 🔥 🔥

Talk about inside information! :shock:

MikeyGriz said:
HookedonGriz said:
That may be the best I’ve seen the lady Griz look in a looooooong time. They were efficient, good defense, good team play, and poop extremely well. Plus those N7 unis were 🔥 🔥

Talk about inside information! :shock:

Hahahahahah that is so funny! Damnit! I typed “shot” but it must have autocorrected to “shit” which came out on here as poop with the new filters. Epic

Coach Holsinger's lineup change on Thursday was sort of like suddenly realizing you were trying to force a few jigsaw puzzle pieces into the wrong spot, but when you make the switch, suddenly you see the whole picture.

Dani was a perfect fit in the hi post, and responded again today with a double-double (14 pts & 10 rbds). It allowed Carmen more rotation room in the low post., where she scored 19, dished 3 assists and had 7 rebounds and two blocks.

With Mack stepping in at point, suddenly, with Gina at the 2, the GrizWBB have two points on the rim. While Mack scored 10, Gina seemed to visibly relax; both had 6 assists, but Gina really worked to get the ball to the right players & only took two shots.

Montana shredded what was touted as an air-tight PSU zone. It helped that 7 Griz converted 13-26 treys (50%), which just created a lot of real estate in the paint. And they spread it around: Eight players logged double-digit minutes, four scored in double digits while three other players were a total of -5 points from having all eight in double-digit scoring.

What impressed me most about today's game is the confidence every player showed on the court. This team looked comfortable with its win today. Confidence spreads confidence. The Big Sky is sort of crazy wild this year, but Montana just took a couple of steps in the right direction this weekend.

MikeyGriz said:
Listening to Lady Griz game over 930 AM KMPT and having ads break in during live action. This is not the first time this has happened this season.

Yup---happens WAYYYYYY too often. :(

grizzlyjournal said:
Coach Holsinger's lineup change on Thursday was sort of like suddenly realizing you were trying to force a few jigsaw puzzle pieces into the wrong spot, but when you make the switch, suddenly you see the whole picture.

Dani was a perfect fit in the hi post, and responded again today with a double-double (14 pts & 10 rbds). It allowed Carmen more rotation room in the low post., where she scored 19, dished 3 assists and had 7 rebounds and two blocks.

With Mack stepping in at point, suddenly, with Gina at the 2, the GrizWBB have two points on the rim. While Mack scored 10, Gina seemed to visibly relax; both had 6 assists, but Gina really worked to get the ball to the right players & only took two shots.

Montana shredded what was touted as an air-tight PSU zone. It helped that 7 Griz converted 13-26 treys (50%), which just created a lot of real estate in the paint. And they spread it around: Eight players logged double-digit minutes, four scored in double digits while three other players were a total of -5 points from having all eight in double-digit scoring.

What impressed me most about today's game is the confidence every player showed on the court. This team looked comfortable with its win today. Confidence spreads confidence. The Big Sky is sort of crazy wild this year, but Montana just took a couple of steps in the right direction this weekend.

:thumb: :clap:

Back