• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Winter Conditioning Starts on Tuesday

It's why I never question the effort. These kids are more dedicated to this than I can even imagine.

Griz til I die said:
Is Winter Conditioning this tough at every school, or is ours just outrageously tougher?

Perhaps it’s time to try a different approach, maybe one that produces results higher than six place in the conference.

uptopgriz said:
Griz til I die said:
Is Winter Conditioning this tough at every school, or is ours just outrageously tougher?

Perhaps it’s time to try a different approach, maybe one that produces results higher than six place in the conference.

Perhaps it's time you quit posting the same thing in every thread, it isn't producing the results you want. I am fairly sure though, that everyone knows how you feel.

I’ve heard that winter conditioning is brutal. Like to the point of kids puking brutal. I’m not a college football coach, obviously, but I can’t imagine that’s good for anybody right now.

Griz2k said:
I’ve heard that winter conditioning is brutal. Like to the point of kids puking brutal. I’m not a college football coach, obviously, but I can’t imagine that’s good for anybody right now.

It was worse back in the day. But conditioning for most sports at most levels is hard. Everyone was puking in high school basketball conditioning and football 2 a days in august. It’s not new that conditioning is…well…conditioning. That being said. I think the days of players quitting mid stair runs in the stadium are behind us

uptopgriz said:
Griz til I die said:

Can you please find a new Schtick…..or jump off a cliff. I’m good with either.

HookedonGriz said:
uptopgriz said:

I vote for the latter. How about a poll?

kemajic said:
HookedonGriz said:
I vote for the latter. How about a poll?
430 posts in a month, many LEAKING supposed insider information (opinions), most all negative, makes it difficult to read and follow. Clique speak should remain in high school or better yet middle school.

Griz2k said:

My kid went through winter conditioning—only puking happened after late nights at stocks.

uptopgriz said:
Griz2k said:

My kid went through winter conditioning—only puking happened after late nights at stocks.

Probably wasn't pushing himself to be his best. That's unfortunate.

Will you just leave already Growler. Shits old. Everyone knows its you. Not a mystery that "Uptit" has been posting more frequently.

Back