• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz/cat Week

...zen will be in the house...
...fcuk the cats squared...
...that's womens/men...

... :rockon: ...

??? w t f ever fudge is ???

... :shock: ...

Been watching these games for 65 years. It just occurred to me that they are boring. Sort of like watching the Safeway truck unload on Wednesday mornings.

Spanky2 said:
Been watching these games for 65 years. It just occurred to me that they are boring. Sort of like watching the Safeway truck unload on Wednesday mornings.
You are jaded. That happens to older people like us. But, I find the women to be far more fun to watch with the new coach. They are not going to set records, but they are not just the 'plodding, slow" team out West, anymore. Sadly, the men are going in the other direction.

No analysis, just a question. What's the over/under on how big of a lead the Griz will have before they go cold and blow it. I'm going to say 9.

Griz2k said:
No analysis, just a question. What's the over/under on how big of a lead the Griz will have before they go cold and blow it. I'm going to say 9.
Now, don't be underrating the Griz. I think they can build a lead of 15-16 points before they blow it. :(

I keed. I actually think the Griz can get this win ... at home.

IdaGriz01 said:
Griz2k said:
Now, don't be underrating the Griz. I think they can build a lead of 15-16 points before they blow it. :(

So far we’ve had a one point lead in blew it.

IdaGriz01 said:
Griz2k said:

Haha! I know I shouldn't crap on the Griz, they are just so frustrating to watch at times. Regardless of my negative 'tude, still rooting hard of course.

LivingstonNative said:
IdaGriz01 said:

So far we’ve had a one point lead in blew it.
Griz are shooting well. Trouble is, the kitties are shooting better ... although they haven't hit a trey yet.

The Griz just don't seem to have an identity do they? They really don't have an inside game. Heck the only real work inside has been the smallest guy on the floor (Whitney) driving into the lane. And they don't really have outside shooters they can rely on at all. I'm just not sure what they have going on most of the time. It's a bit strange.

Griz2k said:
The Griz just don't seem to have an identity do they? They really don't have an inside game. Heck the only real work inside has been the smallest guy on the floor (Whitney) driving into the lane. And they don't really have outside shooters they can rely on at all. I'm just not sure what they have going on most of the time. It's a bit strange.

Yep

Back