• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Iverson Young lands on Top 30 FCS Recruits List

HookedonGriz

DONOR
Pretty cool honor for our incoming running back. By the way he is already here. He enrolled early to be with the team and scrap for playing time

Ranked 19th

https://twitter.com/the__bluebloods/status/1615410576880009218?s=46&t=d1LP0od0SJdtc4JNIal2Aw

HookedonGriz said:
RoseyMustGo said:
Please provide a link to this top 30 list

How about the link in the tweet. You know the little blue thing that is called a link. Man you really need a lot of help

You're beyond help. I don't do Twitter. Never have, never will

HookedonGriz said:
Griztrain said:
Campbell with six 3 star kids?!?
What kinda NIL do they have?

I wondered the exact same thing

Aren't you the poster criticizing my push to move forward with a REAL NIL program, instead of some fan trying to do it? I told all of you that the forward-thinking FCS school already had one in place. Obviously, Campbell is one of them.

RoseyMustGo said:
HookedonGriz said:

Aren't you the poster criticizing my push to move forward with a REAL NIL program, instead of some fan trying to do it? I told all of you that the forward-thinking FCS school already had one in place. Obviously, Campbell is one of them.
Ya and if you knew anything about our NIL collective, you’d know it’s wildly successful. Trust me, I’ve known the guy for a long time and he’s much more than a fan.

RoseyMustGo said:
HookedonGriz said:

You don’t tweet or understand Twitter, but are all about moving forward. Sure. Makes sense and next you will tell us the coaching staff should mail some recruits literature about the program. You have no credibility and are like the wind. Always howling.

Copper Griz said:
RoseyMustGo said:

You don’t tweet or understand Twitter, but are all about moving forward. Sure. Makes sense and next you will tell us the coaching staff should mail some recruits literature about the program. You have no credibility and are like the wind. Always howling.

I know all about Twitter dude, and want nothing to do with it. It is the worst of the social media sites, censoring opinion, spreading lies, and influencing elections. I know more about the current college football recruiting environment than 90% of posters on here. How? Because I have friends still on FBS coaching staffs. But, as always, thanks for playing.

RoseyMustGo said:
Copper Griz said:

I know all about Twitter dude, and want nothing to do with it. It is the worst of the social media sites, censoring opinion, spreading lies, and influencing elections. I know more about the current college football recruiting environment than 90% of posters on here. How? Because I have friends still on FBS coaching staffs. But, as always, thanks for playing.

Twitter is the best of the social media sites since Musk bought it. You’re thinking of Facebook. THEY censor opinions and “fact check” everything.

AZGrizFan said:
RoseyMustGo said:

Twitter is the best of the social media sites since Musk bought it. You’re thinking of Facebook. THEY censor opinions and “fact check” everything.

I am thinking he still gets paper in print form. Friends on FBS coaching staffs. Hmmm. Ok sure.

Copper Griz said:
AZGrizFan said:

I am thinking he still gets paper in print form. Friends on FBS coaching staffs. Hmmm. Ok sure.

Baseball staffs, remember he was a star in baseball at UM

RoseyMustGo said:
Copper Griz said:

Soooooo much happens in regard to recruiting on Twitter. Saying you know so much about recruiting while simultaneously saying you refuse to use Twitter, the social media site that best covers recruiting and prep athletes basically says you don't know as much as you think you do... Or, you know a lot, but you are consistently informed a few days after things have occurred.

GrizRealist said:
RoseyMustGo said:

Soooooo much happens in regard to recruiting on Twitter. Saying you know so much about recruiting while simultaneously saying you refuse to use Twitter, the social media site that best covers recruiting and prep athletes basically says you don't know as much as you think you do... Or, you know a lot, but you are consistently informed a few days after things have occurred.

Have you seen the Instagram posts from MSU players and the University? I'll post one here later.

AZGrizFan said:
RoseyMustGo said:

Twitter hasn't changed at all. Other than you get locked easier. So exact opposite. I've said some bad things on there back in the day, never got banned. The other day though, I said "I hope he gets a disease" and got my account locked for the first time. 🤣

Griz Addict said:
AZGrizFan said:

Twitter hasn't changed at all. Other than you get locked easier. So exact opposite. I've said some bad things on there back in the day, never got banned. The other day though, I said "I hope he gets a disease" and got my account locked for the first time. 🤣

Hmmm….I must be on a different twitter than you. :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
Griz Addict said:

Hmmm….I must be on a different twitter than you. :lol:

Maybe it's because I was talking about a Republican. That matt Cawthorne guy or whatever fuck his name is. Twitter definitely has some bias now. I guess that's a change. Idk I thought it was pretty weird considering I've said and have seen a lot worse on there.

AZGrizFan said:
RoseyMustGo said:

This "best of the social media sites" is an epic financial failure on the verge bankruptcy that has led to Musk's overall net worth being decimated by almost $200 billion.

gotgame75 said:
AZGrizFan said:

This "best of the social media sites" is an epic financial failure on the verge bankruptcy that has led to Musk's overall net worth being decimated by almost $200 billion.

What? His net worth is down because of the value of Tesla shares…I doubt he paid $44 billion and somehow lost $200 billion on Twitter.

Back