• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coaching Changes Happening Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Bradford gets promoted to DC. He’s a good coach and we need to keep him here as long as possible. Plus I think he’d do a really good job!

uptopgriz said:
kemajic said:
Shann? Roger Cooper?

I could tell you all of the changes, but the wild guesses will be fun to watch.

I don’t believe you…I mean, if you PM me and I said I wouldn’t tell…then maybe I’ll believe you… :lol:

uptopgriz said:
kemajic said:
Shann? Roger Cooper?

I don’t believe you…I mean, if you PM me and I said I wouldn’t tell…then maybe I’ll believe you… :lol:

uptopgriz said:
kemajic said:
Shann? Roger Cooper?

Nah, save it. It doesn’t matter anyway. Hauck could fire everyone and bring in an NFL staff and 30% of the posts (so like, 5 individual people) on eGriz would be about how he fucked it up.

CDAGRIZ said:
uptopgriz said:

Nah, save it. It doesn’t matter anyway. Hauck could fire everyone and bring in an NFL staff and 30% of the posts (so like, 5 individual people) on eGriz would be about how he fucked it up.

Speaking for one individual who makes up about 30% of that 30%, I’d be happy if he actually made a decision without being forced to. ANY decision regarding coaches. Because literally anything would be better than what we currently have on the offensive side of the ball.

Griz til I die said:
I hope Bradford gets promoted to DC. He’s a good coach and we need to keep him here as long as possible. Plus I think he’d do a really good job!

I would not be mad about this.

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Speaking for one individual who makes up about 30% of that 30%, I’d be happy if he actually made a decision without being forced to. ANY decision regarding coaches. Because literally anything would be better than what we currently have on the offensive side of the ball.

Sounds like he is. So happy new year! :lol:
Talking more about the folk(s) who, for just one of 1,000 bitching topics, complained about leaving Robby in games (maybe justified) but would 100% complain that “Hauck isn’t playing an all-American, what an idiot” if he benched him for life.

Also, “Why don’t we give young QBs a chance?” Then after 1 TD and 4 picks, “Why didn’t we bring in an experienced QB?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back