• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Catching up with Sophia

grizzlyjournal

I'd always had ultri high respect for Sophia Stiles' dedication to the Montana Women's BB program on all levels and was saddened to see her leave UM to play her final season with Florida Gulf Coast.

In retrospect, I believe Sophia's richly getting what she deserved...
Sophia has been a starter on the FGCU squad all season, logging between 20 and 35 minutes per game. Today FGCU beat Kentucky at KU, after losing earlier this week at Duke. FGCU is 9-2 and currently ranked 3rd in the College Insider Top 20.
Wishing Sophia the best on a possible banner season, both personally and for her team.

Go GrizWBB.

grizzlyjournal said:
I'd always had ultri high respect for Sophia Stiles' dedication to the Montana Women's BB program on all levels and was saddened to see her leave UM to play her final season with Florida Gulf Coast.

Sophia has been a starter on the FGCU squad all season, logging between 20 and 35 minutes per game. Today FGCU beat Kentucky at KU, after losing earlier this week at Duke. FGCU is 9-2 and currently ranked 3rd in the College Insider Top 20.
Wishing Sophia the best on a possible banner season, both personally and for her team.

Go GrizWBB.
ABSOLUTELY! This stellar young LADY deserves only THE BEST. Here's to AWESOME times Sophia! :thumb: :clap: :D

grizzlyjournal said:

Go GrizWBB.
What’s her stats?

grizturd said:
grizzlyjournal said:

Go GrizWBB.
What’s her stats?
From the FGCU web site: As noted, a starter, averaging just over 25 min per game. Shooting 49.3% on FG, 32.4% on treys. Not terrible on foul tries (66.7%), but could do better. Averaging 7.3 PPG, 4.7 rebounds per game (amazing, considering height, or lack thereof). Total of 14 steals, or more than one a game.

ss.jpg

IdaGriz01 said:
grizturd said:
What’s her stats?
From the FGCU web site: As noted, a starter, averaging just over 25 min per game. Shooting 49.3% on FG, 32.4% on treys. Not terrible on foul tries (66.7%), but could do better. Averaging 7.3 PPG, 4.7 rebounds per game (amazing, considering height, or lack thereof). Total of 14 steals, or more than one a game.
Yup always was amazed with the bounds, and steals....just great quickness and eye for the ball!

Her team is 18-2. She has started all games. Is 4th in minutes with 25, which is pretty close to 2d. Leads the team in rebounds, with 5. 4th in scoring. Shooting 46%, 34% from 3, and 71% from the line. 30 assists to 25 TO.

Her team is ranked 26th in the Coaches Poll.

Latest posts

Back