• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

post game Presser

You know what I see that I love. His repartee with the press. "Call me tonight with any other ideas" as he takes out a pen. That shts funny.

The ndsu coach.

And interesting comment at the very end by the player. "We knew we couldn't throw cheap shots back at them".
Was this referring to the Robbie late hit you all have been talking about?

Allezchat said:
You know what I see that I love. His repartee with the press. "Call me tonight with any other ideas" as he takes out a pen. That shts funny.

The ndsu coach.

And interesting comment at the very end by the player. "We knew we couldn't throw cheap shots back at them".

I don't know, but the one play that got coverage was when Walker folded up the NDSU player sitting on the ground.

With all the bodies jumping on piles, I have no idea if what Walker did was a cheap shot. I've watched him all season and he didn't seem to be someone who was cheap shotting people.

PhxGriz said:
Allezchat said:

The ndsu coach.

I don't know, but the one play that got coverage was when Walker folded up the NDSU player sitting on the ground.

With all the bodies jumping on piles, I have no idea if what Walker did was a cheap shot. I've watched him all season and he didn't seem to be someone who was cheap shotting people.
He played with a lot of edge this season. During the EWU game, he flipped off an EWU DL during one of Ostmo's TDs that's clearly visible on the broadcast. :lol:

IMO, the hit on Waege was a pretty shitty thing to do, since he was already on the ground, but those sort of pancake finishers happen all the time, and I'm sure you could find instances of NDSU OL doing it our guys on several plays. Probably not that blatant, though.

Robby's hit on the guy was definitely out of bounds, but I don't think it's as bad as people made it out to be. From Robby's perspective, it maybe looked like Johnson was turning upfield while he was going out of bounds, but he definitely didn't need to hit him again right after what happened the play before, so it's still a stupid move. The Bison players did the right thing and shoved it back at us with their play.

PhxGriz said:
I don't know, but the one play that got coverage was when Walker folded up the NDSU player sitting on the ground. basket random

A poor shot, but one that does not warrant being made into a joke.

Back