• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MTN game broadcast crews

Bertram

eGriz Club
DONOR
GRIZ
RihCfq7_d.webp

Jay Kohn, Marty Mornhinweg, Jon Stepanek, and Kyle Hanson

https://www.montanasports.com/sports/mtn-sports-announces-grizzly-football-broadcast-team

Bobcats
dPZnxjR_d.webp

Ben Creighton, Ty Gregorak, Ashley Washburn, and Tom Wylie

https://www.montanasports.com/sport...orts-announces-bobcat-football-broadcast-team

Bobcats
dPZnxjR_d.webp

“- McKenzie: Will ya look at that, they're putting a bloody Sheila on the team!
- Sargie 'Fumblina' Wilkinson: We'll be the laughing stock of college football.
- Charlie Banks: What do you think we are now?”

Yukon said:
Bobcats
dPZnxjR_d.webp

Do you have an issue with a women being on the broadcasting team?

SACCAT66 said:
Yukon said:
Bobcats
dPZnxjR_d.webp

Hell no. Kate Upton would be excellent.

Da Boyz Mom said:
alabamagrizzly said:
In other words, as long as she’s nice to look at.

No sexism around here. 🙄

Hey not all of us! Don’t paint us all with the same brush. I fully respect, say Mina Kimes, for her amazing intellect, both football and just general all around knowledge.

Of course, she’s also hot as hell, so….

;)

EverettGriz said:
Da Boyz Mom said:
No sexism around here. 🙄

Hey not all of us! Don’t paint us all with the same brush. I fully respect, say Mina Kimes, for her amazing intellect, both football and just general all around knowledge.

Of course, she’s also hot as hell, so….

;)
:thumb: :clap:

SACCAT66 said:
Yukon said:
Bobcats
dPZnxjR_d.webp

Lighten up, Francis. It's a joke from a movie.

alabamagrizzly said:
kemajic said:
Hell no. Kate Upton would be excellent.

Nice to look at is fine until you have to listen to someone for 3 hours in which case they better be good at speaking and able to coherently discuss the game. Now that I think about it a lot of color guys don't even fulfill that requirement. Speaking of, Marty doing color should be interesting. He's quite the character but I have a feeling I'm going to be annoyed with him by halftime. We shall see.

Da Boyz Mom said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Nice to look at is fine until you have to listen to someone for 3 hours in which case they better be good at speaking and able to coherently discuss the game. Now that I think about it a lot of color guys don't even fulfill that requirement. Speaking of, Marty doing color should be interesting. He's quite the character but I have a feeling I'm going to be annoyed with him by halftime. We shall see.

Color commentators might be the most unnecessary jobs in sports.

alabamagrizzly said:
Da Boyz Mom said:

Maybe on television, but ever listened to a football or baseball game on the radio without one?

Wolf777 said:
alabamagrizzly said:

Maybe on television, but ever listened to a football or baseball game on the radio without one?

Many with the late, great Vin Scully. I was far from born when it happened, but I still listen to the top half of the 9th of the Koufax perfect game a few times per year. Scully was the best.

Da Boyz Mom said:
alabamagrizzly said:

This is exactly right...you see them soooo infrequently during the game. They just need deep understanding of game context and team to be successful.

Back