• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GFP recording tonight with guest Ryan Divish

BWahlberg

DONOR
New GFP alert! Ryan is a UM grad and know a sports journalist in Seattle, predominately covering the Seattle Mariners. He still follows the Griz quite a bit and should be a great interview.

As always, hit us with your questions. We’ll get the pod up tomorrow!

'Bout damn time, you slackers. I mean seriously, sometimes I wonder why I even pay for this pod.

James, does your dad grunt and groan every time he gets off the couch, or bends over to pick something up?

Best roadtrip in Montana?

Ryan, the questions in your "Mailbag" column in the Seattle Times? Are those legit or are you making that shit up?

Ryan, who's the best person in Seattle sports media to have a beer with, and who would you rather pour one on?

This whole Mariner rebuild: are you a believer or are we destined to pay $67 bucks to watch Double A baseball forever?

EverettGriz said:
This whole Mariner rebuild: are you a believer or are we destined to pay $67 bucks to watch Double A baseball forever?

As Mariner fan I feel this pain haha.

On paper (since this is the only way to evaluate it right now) does this look like the best Griz football team we’ve had since 09?

Follow up: if the 2020 season is cancelled, should the big sky re-do the conference schedule so the Griz can host cat-Griz in 2021?

2nd follow up: if the season is cancelled, are you taking the credit for 2021, or are you donating your season ticket money back to the athletic department?

Latest posts

Back