GFP recording tonight with guest Ryan Divish

Get the low down on Griz/FCS Football
BWahlberg
eGriz Club

New GFP alert! Ryan is a UM grad and know a sports journalist in Seattle, predominately covering the Seattle Mariners. He still follows the Griz quite a bit and should be a great interview.

As always, hit us with your questions. We’ll get the pod up tomorrow!
Griz practice and news updates http://twitter.com/Bwahlberg

Brint Wahlberg - Realtor, Windermere Real Estate

The official REALTOR(R) of Grizzly Athletics
EverettGriz
eGriz Club

'Bout damn time, you slackers. I mean seriously, sometimes I wonder why I even pay for this pod.

James, does your dad grunt and groan every time he gets off the couch, or bends over to pick something up?

Best roadtrip in Montana?

Ryan, the questions in your "Mailbag" column in the Seattle Times? Are those legit or are you making that shit up?

Ryan, who's the best person in Seattle sports media to have a beer with, and who would you rather pour one on?

This whole Mariner rebuild: are you a believer or are we destined to pay $67 bucks to watch Double A baseball forever?
Booze is the duct tape of life.
BWahlberg
eGriz Club

EverettGriz wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:45 am

This whole Mariner rebuild: are you a believer or are we destined to pay $67 bucks to watch Double A baseball forever?
As Mariner fan I feel this pain haha.
Griz practice and news updates http://twitter.com/Bwahlberg

Brint Wahlberg - Realtor, Windermere Real Estate

The official REALTOR(R) of Grizzly Athletics
Griz til I die
eGriz Club

On paper (since this is the only way to evaluate it right now) does this look like the best Griz football team we’ve had since 09?

Follow up: if the 2020 season is cancelled, should the big sky re-do the conference schedule so the Griz can host cat-Griz in 2021?

2nd follow up: if the season is cancelled, are you taking the credit for 2021, or are you donating your season ticket money back to the athletic department?
I was told before the game started not to encourage the students to start my favorite chant, but you did it any way (FTC)- Bobby Hauck. UM Student and lifelong #1 Griz fan
Havregriz

Who's tye best fastpitch pitcher to come out of Montana and why is it you?