Justin Belknap Commits

Get the low down on Griz/FCS Football
mtgrizfankb

SR transfer from Arizona. Defensive End. Started as a walk on. Won the starting job. Has played consistently when not injured. Had 54 tackles. 6.5 TFL and 4.5 sacks at Arizona
Griz Nation. Loud Proud and Maroon.
Dillon

Welcome to Griz Nation Mr. Belknap & family!
GrizSpartan
eGriz Club

Great news. I just hope we get the opportunity to see him play this year.
Michigan State football made me a fan. Montana football gives us Champions!!
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club

GrizSpartan wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:43 pm
Great news. I just hope we get the opportunity to see him play this year.
I was telling my wife today that I haven’t been this excited for a Griz season in about 10 years....really hope they actually get to play!

This kid was a 3-year starter for U of A before getting injured his RS Junior year after two games....started as a RS Frosh after walking onto the Wildcat program....

He’s a player. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.
Griz til I die
eGriz Club

This kids a baller. I haven’t been this excited for Griz football since the 09 season. Not to drag politics into this but everyone needs to wear a mask so we can please play the season.
I was told before the game started not to encourage the students to start my favorite chant, but you did it any way (FTC)- Bobby Hauck. UM Student and lifelong #1 Griz fan
uofmman1122
eGriz Club

Seems like a good sign that the coaches think we're playing football this fall.
"Furk. Sneed is in."
grizindabox
eGriz Club

uofmman1122 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:13 pm
How else should they be working?
One of the definitions of privilege is, thinking “the system works” because it worked FOR YOU.
uofmman1122
eGriz Club

grizindabox wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:58 pm
uofmman1122 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:13 pm
How else should they be working?
There I go trying to make conversation, again. :lol:
"Furk. Sneed is in."
hm.grwn.grizfan

This 2020 team could legitimately be the best team since 09’ with what we had coming back and the addition of all these talented transfers! It will be a real shame if they can’t suit up and play this season. But you would think that in that case all of them would be granted another year of eligibility right? I guess that kind of makes me wonder what would happen to this next years high school seniors if that were to happen. Would we have a signing class? How would that work?
“We had a winning record last year and no one was happy about it. If they have a winning record down the road they throw a parade.” - Bobby Hauck -
fanofzoo

hm.grwn.grizfan wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:06 pm
This 2020 team could legitimately be the best team since 09’ with what we had coming back and the addition of all these talented transfers! It will be a real shame if they can’t suit up and play this season. But you would think that in that case all of them would be granted another year of eligibility right? I guess that kind of makes me wonder what would happen to this next years high school seniors if that were to happen. Would we have a signing class? How would that work?
There would have to be adjustment years to sort it out but....this group coming back ( rusty) but stronger and bigger and really healthy. That would be the team.
Ursus1
eGriz Club

My guess is a lot of seniors would not come back, either moving on with life or perhaps a few trying the graduate transfer route to FBS schools.
EverettGriz
eGriz Club

Ursus1 wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:02 am
My guess is a lot of seniors would not come back, either moving on with life or perhaps a few trying the graduate transfer route to FBS schools.
Yeah, this is what worries me if we don't have a season.
Booze is the duct tape of life.
westsider

Griz til I die wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:03 pm
This kids a baller. I haven’t been this excited for Griz football since the 09 season. Not to drag politics into this but everyone needs to wear a mask so we can please play the season.
Why would wearing masks be political? Unless you are making it political....
Griz til I die
eGriz Club

westsider wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:28 am
Griz til I die wrote:
Cause some people don’t believe in wearing masks. Regardless of all the different political views on this board, the one thing we all have in common is we all love the Griz, so let’s all do our part so we can see them in the fall.
I was told before the game started not to encourage the students to start my favorite chant, but you did it any way (FTC)- Bobby Hauck. UM Student and lifelong #1 Griz fan
IntuitiveGriz
eGriz Club

With the Arizona transfer having played in 38 Pac 12 games, and with the Oregon State (Onu) transfer having played in 30 Pac 12 games... the Griz D is going to be big and athletic.

The GRIZ are serious contenders for some hardware.
72-39-5 against state

WE ARE MONTANA!!!
IntuitiveGriz
eGriz Club

Belknap is from Henderson, NV (basically S.E. Las Vegas).

I am guessing he is familiar with Hauck from when Hauck coached at UNLV and/or even San Diego State.

Love that the Griz are recruiting LV (have HS offers out there right now). There is SO much talent in Vegas. Thier youth teams compete extremely well nationally. If UNLV could keep the cities top 10-12 players in town every year UNLV would be a top FBS program.
72-39-5 against state

WE ARE MONTANA!!!
Grizzoola
eGriz Club

westsider wrote:
Griz til I die wrote:
Wearing a mask in this time of pandemic is simply common sense. No politics about it.
fanofzoo

Grizzoola wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:22 pm
westsider wrote:
Wearing a mask in this time of pandemic is simply common sense. No politics about it.
Right, cowboy up.