Who’s renewed their season tix?

Get the low down on Griz/FCS Football
Griz til I die
eGriz Club

Renewed our 6 in section 109 a couple months ago.
I was told before the game started not to encourage the students to start my favorite chant, but you did it any way (FTC)- Bobby Hauck. UM Student and lifelong #1 Griz fan
kyle_sample
eGriz Club

I haven't yet, but I will. Even if there isn't a season the athletic department could use the revenue
info
eGriz Club

Griz til I die wrote:
Thu May 28, 2020 10:34 am
Renewed our 6 in section 109 a couple months ago.
Mailed mine today.
Fan support isn't even worth arguing. UND has fans, Eastern has a bunch of Airway Heights drunks who couldn't score Coug tickets.
mega mauler

Got our 2 in 225 last week!
firmgriz
eGriz Club

Gladly sent in my ticket funds this week, whether there’s football or fans in the stands this fall. The U and athletic dept need our support more than ever!
ranco

Purchased our tickets yesterday. I would be fine donating the money if there is no season.
MikeyGriz

Renewed my 4 before the original deadline. Open the gates, I'll be there!
I don't watch CNN for the same reason I don't drink out of the toilet bowl!
Griz til I die
eGriz Club

I’m guessing this means season ticket renewals are going really bad. https://t.co/4kvKNkZbzB
I was told before the game started not to encourage the students to start my favorite chant, but you did it any way (FTC)- Bobby Hauck. UM Student and lifelong #1 Griz fan
reinell30
eGriz Club

I will be getting my six mid June.
behappp
eGriz Club

I seldom give extra to Griz Athletics because I give so much to Food Banks, Poverello Center, Art Museum, etc.But this year I have paid for my tickets and they can keep the $ whether there is a full slate of games or none. I doubt my wife will attend because she is high-risk and rightfully scared of this virus.But I bought her seat regardless.
This should be the norm for everyone on EGriz. Griz FB has given us all so much through the years that if it is possible, we should be giving something back $ wise.
“ I'm in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection. But with Montana it is love. And it’s difficult to analyze love when you’re in it." - John Steinbeck
ChesterGriz
eGriz Club

Just renewed mine.
Griz1

I renewed mine in March before the Big Sky Conference Basketball Tournament.
HookedonGriz
eGriz Club

Renewed my 3 earlier this week!
'68griz

Renewed ours awhile back.
griz4life
eGriz Club

Football revenue is so important to UM Athletics. It pays for much more than football.
And we're months away from discussing it, but seating at indoor sports could be much more limited.
Whether you can go to the games or not, your ticket purchase is important.

It was very honorable for UM to promise season ticket holders first right of refusal on their seats in 2021 even if you don't renew for 2020.
The honorable thing for us is to renew this season whether or not we can attend.
"I kept waiting for a smirk, but instead he recalled how many countless hours he spent making sure I stayed out of trouble and how tough it was to keep me on the path to success.
"We would do anything for him.He was our leader and we would go anywhere he took us--It just so happened to be Huntington, West Virginia, and our school's first national championship," Dave Dickenson.
AKGriz72

Just renewed mine.
Griz til I die
eGriz Club

We got until Thursday people. Keep them coming if you haven't yet!
BWahlberg
eGriz Club

Got mine renewed, tailgate spot too.

I know a handful of folks who you'd consider higher-risk that have opted to wait a year. My folks paid their GSA dues but opted to pass on their seats for a year.
Griz practice and news updates http://twitter.com/Bwahlberg

Brint Wahlberg - Realtor, Windermere Real Estate

The official REALTOR(R) of Grizzly Athletics
uofmman1122
eGriz Club

Got mine, and will just donate the money for the tickets if there's no season.
"Furk. Sneed is in."
MissoulaCanucksFan

I opted NOT to renew out of an abundance of caution and have my seat held for next season instead.

When we're in the midst of a once-in-a-century pandemic, for a virus for which there is no vaccine, going to a football game with a stadium packed full of people is just not worth the risk.

While I would be considered young (35 years old to be exact), I am also in the age group where the virus has had the majority of new cases over the last few weeks (20-39). I have largely stayed home and have limited my presence in public since mid-March (and yes, I do wear a face covering whenever I go into a store), and will continue to do so until this virus starts slowing down or a vaccine is readily available.
Montana Grizzlies: 1995 & 2001 FCS National Champions
Vancouver Canucks: 1982, 1994, and 2011 Stanley Cup Finalist
Seattle Mariners 1995, 1997, and 2001 AL West Champions
Seattle Seahawks: Super Bowl XLVIII Champions