Possibly of playing home away games against MSU and EWU?

Get the low down on Griz/FCS Football
IdahoGrizFan

I don’t see where this has been covered but I heard from an Eastern type person who said EWU was considering playing home and away games against Montana, MSU, and Idaho. Teams that are a bus drive away.
I live way to close to that stupid red field at EWU... Just saying...
bgbigdog
eGriz Club

Haslam mentioned both Montana & ISU we’re playing Cali schools on the same weekend early - won’t be surprised if they wind up part of an altered schedule @ home or in Pokey.
"Growl"
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club

IdahoGrizFan wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:16 am
an Eastern type person
I love the idea, totally, if it comes to that.
BUT, the above is such a perfect descriptor. Max info; minimum words. I'm stealing it.
Berkeley_Griz

Possibly playing a couple of the best games twice? I could enjoy that.
EverettGriz
eGriz Club

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:18 pm
IdahoGrizFan wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:16 am
an Eastern type person
BUT, the above is such a perfect descriptor. Max info; minimum words. I'm stealing it.
Doesn't "ewoooer" convey the same thing with fewer letters? Asking for a *friend.

*Okay, okay! It's Ursa. He's being, uhh, "detained" by Ada County temporarily. Something about outstanding warrants for allegedly shady transactions with the Russian mob (admittedly likely his mail order bride's doing) and possible solicitation of a gigolo. This being Idaho and all, evidently they frown upon such things.
Booze is the duct tape of life.
bgbigdog
eGriz Club

EverettGriz wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 7:23 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 1:18 pm

Doesn't "ewoooer" convey the same thing with fewer letters? Asking for a *friend.

*Okay, okay! It's Ursa. He's being, uhh, "detained" by Ada County temporarily. Something about outstanding warrants for allegedly shady transactions with the Russian mob (admittedly likely his mail order bride's doing) and possible solicitation of a gigolo. This being Idaho and all, evidently they frown upon such things.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Growl"
grizfnz

Not sure how EWU plans to pull that off. Per the Governor, there will be no gathering in excess of 50 people or live sports/concerts until Washington enters phase 4. Speculation is that will likely not happen until 2021 or until a successful vaccine is developed.
THE POST COUNTER IS NOT AN INTELLIGENCE METER

coyote
eGriz Club

grizfnz wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:19 am
Not sure how EWU plans to pull that off. Per the Governor, there will be no gathering in excess of 50 people or live sports/concerts until Washington enters phase 4. Speculation is that will likely not happen until 2021 or until a successful vaccine is developed.
Montana home and home?
Berkeley_Griz

grizfnz wrote:
I'm not seeing that. Eastern WA counties are already in Phase 2, and much earlier timelines than what you say are being suggested, with a possibility of entering Phase 4 in July (and if it happened, it would be the eastern part of the state opening earliest). But obviously, much uncertainty in the coming couple of months. https://www.seattletimes.com/life/what- ... your-life/
grizfnz

Berkeley_Griz wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:40 pm
grizfnz wrote:
I'm not seeing that. Eastern WA counties are already in Phase 2, and much earlier timelines than what you say are being suggested, with a possibility of entering Phase 4 in July (and if it happened, it would be the eastern part of the state opening earliest). But obviously, much uncertainty in the coming couple of months. https://www.seattletimes.com/life/what- ... your-life/
I was informed Thursday that phase 4 will likely not happen until such time that all counties are through phase 3. They don’t want for instance, Grant County to enter phase 4 and have the Gorge begin hosting 30k attendees who have traveled from lower phase areas where cases are still high.
THE POST COUNTER IS NOT AN INTELLIGENCE METER

Berkeley_Griz

grizfnz wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:52 pm
Berkeley_Griz wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:40 pm

I was informed Thursday that phase 4 will likely not happen until such time that all counties are through phase 3. They don’t want for instance, Grant County to enter phase 4 and have the Gorge begin hosting 30k attendees who have traveled from lower phase areas where cases are still high.
Gotchya. Well at least there's a chance of it happening much sooner, but we'll see. Lots could change before August.