Chris Cobb Honored

Griz & Big Sky Conference Basketball
flatheadgriz406

Zirg

flatheadgriz406 wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 7:01 am
It's great to see Cobb and the Griz honored, but I can't let this just pass unmentioned. "One of 50 impactful low major assistant coaches in Men's NCAA Division One Basketball"?? That's a real thing? That is one of the wordiest, and most made-up sounding list I've ever heard of.
fanofzoo

He's terrible, you don't want him, to anyone interested. 8-)
717s7e

I have watched quite a few practices. He is every bit the co-coach. He is just as dominant in practices as is Travis.
mtgrizrule

I've been on Cobb's bandwagon, since the 1st time I met him. IF and when, DeCuire moves on, the job better be Cobb's. He's going to be a terrific DIV 1 coach, when his day comes. I just hope, it isn't at another Big Sky school.
Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!
TrueGriz

mtgrizrule wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:58 pm
I've been on Cobb's bandwagon, since the 1st time I met him. IF and when, DeCuire moves on, the job better be Cobb's. He's going to be a terrific DIV 1 coach, when his day comes. I just hope, it isn't at another Big Sky school.
Especially the Bobcats.
Once A Griz, Always A Griz.
mtgrizrule

TrueGriz wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 7:30 pm
mtgrizrule wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:58 pm
Especially the Bobcats.
Fortunately, Sprinkle is just 1 year into that job. I'm sure, Sprinkle will be given a solid 4 to 5 years to prove himself there. I think DeCuire is a year or 2 from getting a PAC 12 job that he wants. I just have a feeling, Weber State might be the job for Cobb. Rahe needs a rebound season badly, to keep his job. I'm not sure, what happened there, but Weber State has lost a lot of momentum and luster the last few seasons, with Rahe. Got to admit, Weber State is a pretty damn good job in this conference. I'm not sure, if any of the other Big Sky jobs would be worth Cobb pursuing.
Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!