The Power of 1 Tweet

Get the low down on Griz/FCS Football
mtgrizrule

Check out how many potential recruits Coach Hauck got from this 1 Tweet!!!!
Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!
TCCGRIZ
eGriz Club

mtgrizrule wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 4:54 am
Check out how many potential recruits Coach Hauck got from this 1 Tweet!!!!
Damn, That's a lot of good ball players
From a fan of mine "When I need a policeman to police my posts, you'll be the first person I call"
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club

Unreal. How about "the power of FBS-level facilities at an FCS school"....
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.
PhxGriz
eGriz Club

I was so excited, I even sent him my film!

Nice job on social media.
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club

PhxGriz wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:46 pm

Good luck to you. I honestly think I’m going to be passed over...again...this recruiting season. I feel like I was close to getting a nod from Delaney, but Hauck hasn’t shown much interest from 2003 to present. Sure, OK, my 5.12 40 doesn’t dance off the page, but I have great hands. I can find gaps in any zone coverage. I’ll catch anything thrown my way within a 2 foot window. If this staff doesn’t recognize the value of having a middle-aged slot receiver by now, it ain’t gonna never happen.
AZGrizFan
eGriz Club

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 12:00 am
PhxGriz wrote:

Good luck to you. I honestly think I’m going to be passed over...again...this recruiting season. I feel like I was close to getting a nod from Delaney, but Hauck hasn’t shown much interest from 2003 to present. Sure, OK, my 5.12 40 doesn’t dance off the page, but I have great hands. I can find gaps in any zone coverage. I’ll catch anything thrown my way within a 2 foot window. If this staff doesn’t recognize the value of having a middle-aged slot receiver by now, it ain’t gonna never happen.
My numbers are very similar....except I run a 5.40 12.
Guns kill people like spoons make you fat.
grizghost

AZGrizFan wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 4:20 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:

...I don't even have numbers because I don't run anymore BUT I still would give him hell! :cry:
griznhel
eGriz Club

Is that 5 12 40 your birthday?
AZDoc

AZGrizFan wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 4:20 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:

Please...i run a 4 eeeeeever 40 at this point.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool-Bill Shakespeare
What a Fool Believes-The Doobie Brothers
bgbigdog
eGriz Club

As a college kid @ 265, I ran a sub 5/40. 45 years later, I still do. The one slight difference is the units of time, seconds are now minutes & soon to be hours.
"Growl"
putter
eGriz Club

PhxGriz wrote:

Two years.....VARSITY. I am in the best shape of my life .....

So Let me get this straight.....Muslim terrorists fly planes into buildings and we are not supposed to judge all Muslim's for the actions of a few. A few crazy Americans commit heinous acts with guns but it is OK to condemn all gun owning Americans.. there is our congress for you.