Congrats to our fearless leader

Get the low down on Griz/FCS Football
User avatar
BDizzle
eGriz Club
Posts: 3530
Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:16 am
Location: Billings

Chris and his wife, Tessa, welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the world yesterday morning. Now the great debate starts. Will she be a Griz or cat fan?
aka BHaf
reinell30
eGriz Club
Posts: 3891
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:32 am
Location: Great Falls Mt

BDizzle wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:26 pm
Chris and his wife, Tessa, welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the world yesterday morning. Now the great debate starts. Will she be a Griz or cat fan?
Congrats Chris! I was wondering if you knew how kids were made?
User avatar
EverettGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 21221
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:52 pm
Location: Mill Creek, WA

Are we sure it’s his?









Congratulations Tessa and Chris!
Booze is the duct tape of life.
NorthEndZoneDan
eGriz Club
Posts: 3263
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:52 pm
Location: North End Zone Section 130

oh man... good luck to Tessa and Chris. Seems like one day its bottle and diaper and just like that, can I have the car keys!
my two favorite teams are The Griz and who ever is playing the bobkitties
User avatar
Dillon
Posts: 1016
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:52 pm

Congrats on the new addition to your family!
SACCAT66
Posts: 1280
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:25 pm
Location: Spectators Bar

Don't kill me for this, but is his wife a huge Bobcat fan? (again, I have no clue, so be gentle). I am friends with Hollie Tyler (now Hollie Short), and she is married to a huge Cats fan. They have two kids, One is a Bobcat fan and the other is a griz fan.
MikeyGriz
Posts: 966
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:35 am
Location: Billings, MT

SACCAT66 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:07 am
Don't kill me for this, but is his wife a huge Bobcat fan? (again, I have no clue, so be gentle). I am friends with Hollie Tyler (now Hollie Short), and she is married to a huge Cats fan. They have two kids, One is a Bobcat fan and the other is a griz fan.
So one is mentally healthy one the other is a Cat fan?
I don't watch CNN for the same reason I don't drink out of the toilet bowl!
SACCAT66
Posts: 1280
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:25 pm
Location: Spectators Bar

MikeyGriz wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:19 pm
SACCAT66 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:07 am
Don't kill me for this, but is his wife a huge Bobcat fan? (again, I have no clue, so be gentle). I am friends with Hollie Tyler (now Hollie Short), and she is married to a huge Cats fan. They have two kids, One is a Bobcat fan and the other is a griz fan.
So one is mentally healthy one the other is a Cat fan?
One of them played Basketball for the griz, and one played for the.... OH I see where you were going with that.
User avatar
EverettGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 21221
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:52 pm
Location: Mill Creek, WA

SACCAT66 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:07 am
Don't kill me for this, but is his wife a huge Bobcat fan? (again, I have no clue, so be gentle). I am friends with Hollie Tyler (now Hollie Short), and she is married to a huge Cats fan. They have two kids, One is a Bobcat fan and the other is a griz fan.
Yes, Chris' wife is an alumna from the wrong university. She's not a bad person; she just made a poor life choice.
Booze is the duct tape of life.
SACCAT66
Posts: 1280
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:25 pm
Location: Spectators Bar

EverettGriz wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:33 pm
SACCAT66 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:07 am
Don't kill me for this, but is his wife a huge Bobcat fan? (again, I have no clue, so be gentle). I am friends with Hollie Tyler (now Hollie Short), and she is married to a huge Cats fan. They have two kids, One is a Bobcat fan and the other is a griz fan.
Yes, Chris' wife is an alumna from the wrong university. She's not a bad person; she just made a poor life choice.
Not very nice calling Chris a "Poor life choice"
User avatar
EverettGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 21221
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:52 pm
Location: Mill Creek, WA

SACCAT66 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:42 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:33 pm
SACCAT66 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:07 am
Don't kill me for this, but is his wife a huge Bobcat fan? (again, I have no clue, so be gentle). I am friends with Hollie Tyler (now Hollie Short), and she is married to a huge Cats fan. They have two kids, One is a Bobcat fan and the other is a griz fan.
Yes, Chris' wife is an alumna from the wrong university. She's not a bad person; she just made a poor life choice.
Not very nice calling Chris a "Poor life choice"
Solid.

Damn solid.
Booze is the duct tape of life.
User avatar
cclarkblues
Moderator
Posts: 7381
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:21 pm
Location: The flatlands - Blgs

EverettGriz wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:33 pm
SACCAT66 wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:07 am
Don't kill me for this, but is his wife a huge Bobcat fan? (again, I have no clue, so be gentle). I am friends with Hollie Tyler (now Hollie Short), and she is married to a huge Cats fan. They have two kids, One is a Bobcat fan and the other is a griz fan.
Yes, Chris' wife is an alumna from the wrong university. She's not a bad person; she just made a poor life choice.
Welcome to the story of my life. Maybe some day that baby will be enrolled at MSU like mine is. That is one painful check to write.
The Dude Abides
User avatar
bgbigdog
eGriz Club
Posts: 5730
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:53 am
Location: US

NorthEndZoneDan wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:13 am
oh man... good luck to Tessa and Chris. Seems like one day its bottle and diaper and just like that, can I have the car keys!
This.is.absolutely.true

Congratulations, get some sleep when you can.
"Growl"
User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 17632
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

Congrats on the sex, Chris!
User avatar
EverettGriz
eGriz Club
Posts: 21221
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:52 pm
Location: Mill Creek, WA

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:12 pm
Congrats on the sex, Chris!
You'll need to explain this post to Mr. T.
Booze is the duct tape of life.
User avatar
MrTitleist
Moderator
Posts: 10976
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:49 am
Location: Missoula, MT

EverettGriz wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:54 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:12 pm
Congrats on the sex, Chris!
You'll need to explain this post to Mr. T.
Wow, that's rude.
ImageImageImageImageImage
SACCAT66
Posts: 1280
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:25 pm
Location: Spectators Bar

MrTitleist wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:16 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:54 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:12 pm
Congrats on the sex, Chris!
You'll need to explain this post to Mr. T.
Wow, that's rude.
So... Sometimes when two people REALLY LOVE each other, because whiskey said so, they go home together at 2:00am. When they get to the home, they are told by Tequila, that having sex with a condom NEVER feels as good, and that the "Pull out" method has never failed the guy.
User avatar
MrTitleist
Moderator
Posts: 10976
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2005 8:49 am
Location: Missoula, MT

SACCAT66 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:25 am
MrTitleist wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:16 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:54 pm
CDAGRIZ wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 6:12 pm
Congrats on the sex, Chris!
You'll need to explain this post to Mr. T.
Wow, that's rude.
So... Sometimes when two people REALLY LOVE each other, because whiskey said so, they go home together at 2:00am. When they get to the home, they are told by Tequila, that having sex with a condom NEVER feels as good, and that the "Pull out" method has never failed the guy.
I knew I was doing it correctly!
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
CDAGRIZ
eGriz Club
Posts: 17632
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:52 pm
Location: West Coast

MrTitleist wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:15 am
SACCAT66 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:25 am
MrTitleist wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:16 pm
EverettGriz wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:54 pm


You'll need to explain this post to Mr. T.
Wow, that's rude.
So... Sometimes when two people REALLY LOVE each other, because whiskey said so, they go home together at 2:00am. When they get to the home, they are told by Tequila, that having sex with a condom NEVER feels as good, and that the "Pull out" method has never failed the guy.
I knew I was doing it correctly!
Oh, you sweet, summer child . . .

The key is to get married so you can have sex to your wife nearly several times each calendar year.
FTG247365
Posts: 93
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:49 pm

CDAGRIZ wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:28 pm
MrTitleist wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:15 am
SACCAT66 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:25 am
MrTitleist wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:16 pm


Wow, that's rude.
So... Sometimes when two people REALLY LOVE each other, because whiskey said so, they go home together at 2:00am. When they get to the home, they are told by Tequila, that having sex with a condom NEVER feels as good, and that the "Pull out" method has never failed the guy.
I knew I was doing it correctly!
Oh, you sweet, summer child . . .

The key is to get married so you can have sex to your wife nearly several times each calendar year.
LOL...several time a years = upto 3x. Most guys think, once I'm married game on...most women think.................anyone's guess.......
Post Reply